COMPLETE Gleams of Sunshine by JH Chant -ck

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Carolin

Post by Carolin »

thank you all!

jude, the pronunciation is often included in the pl notes, just for the reader to consider whether or not he/she wants to edit. it is pl ok, but the reader can still review that section and choose to edit if he/she thinks it best :)
Carolin
Jude1972

Post by Jude1972 »

Carolin wrote:thank you all!

jude, the pronunciation is often included in the pl notes, just for the reader to consider whether or not he/she wants to edit. it is pl ok, but the reader can still review that section and choose to edit if he/she thinks it best :)

:clap:
DianaS

Post by DianaS »

Here is Section 21 - Hide Their Scars time 1:49.71

https://librivox.org/uploads/carolin/gleamsofsunshine_21_chant.mp3
DianaS

Post by Carolin »

thank you!
Carolin
Carolin

Post by Carolin »

we need a new dpl!

any volunteers?
Carolin
tragicabbot

Post by tragicabbot »

Here is Section 29 - The Water Lily time 2:31.46

https://librivox.org/uploads/carolin/gleamsofsunshine_29_chant.mp3

Cheers!
Craig Abbott
DianaS

Post by DianaS »

Hi Carolin, if you want to DPL my 2 sections, I will DPL the rest for you if you still need a volunteer.

Here is my 2nd one, Section 10, Other’s Save with Fear, time 3:29.66

https://librivox.org/uploads/carolin/gleamsofsunshine_10_chant.mp3
DianaS

Post by Carolin »

thank you craig!
Carolin
Carolin

Post by Carolin »

diana, thank you so much for your section, and especially for jumping in as dpl! you have access to the mw, and ill listen to your sections asap :D
Carolin
DianaS

Post by DianaS »

Sections 29 & 81 are PL OK!! :clap:

Thank you Craig and Salvationist. :D
DianaS

Post by Koios »

Hello! This is my first shot at recording. Pending the 1 minute test, I'd like to claim section 16: Alaskan Boundary Settlement.
plaidsicle

Post by plaidsicle »

may I claim sections 18, 19, and 20? I think I will be less nervous about starting with these short poems. then I'll be all geared up to tackle the book chapters I've claimed in another project.

thanks, Carolin!
'whenever people agree with me I always feel I must be wrong.' -Oscar Wilde
plaidsicle.blogspot.com
Carolin

Post by Carolin »

Koios wrote:Hello! This is my first shot at recording. Pending the 1 minute test, I'd like to claim section 16: Alaskan Boundary Settlement.
hi koios, welcome to librivox!

thank you for claiming. to be able to sign you up for these sections, i need to know under which name or pseudonym you would like to appear in the catalog. we can also link to your personal website or blog.

please do not start on these sections yet, your test recording needs more work on the technical settings. i cannot comment on it myself at the moment because i dont have sound on this computer, but i can tell you that the bit rate and some other settings are wrong. could you please check this wiki article and review your settings? thanks!
Carolin
Carolin

Post by Carolin »

plaidsicle wrote:may I claim sections 18, 19, and 20? I think I will be less nervous about starting with these short poems. then I'll be all geared up to tackle the book chapters I've claimed in another project.

thanks, Carolin!
and thank you for claiming those! :thumbs:
Carolin
Koios

Post by Koios »

Carolin wrote:
Koios wrote:Hello! This is my first shot at recording. Pending the 1 minute test, I'd like to claim section 16: Alaskan Boundary Settlement.
hi koios, welcome to librivox!

thank you for claiming. to be able to sign you up for these sections, i need to know under which name or pseudonym you would like to appear in the catalog. we can also link to your personal website or blog.

please do not start on these sections yet, your test recording needs more work on the technical settings. i cannot comment on it myself at the moment because i dont have sound on this computer, but i can tell you that the bit rate and some other settings are wrong. could you please check this wiki article and review your settings? thanks!

You can enter my name as Angie. I'll revisit the steps and check my settings. Thanks!