COMPLETE Potash and Perlmutter: Copartnership by Glass - thw

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
wildlindajohnson

Post by wildlindajohnson »

Good morning and thanks for the compliment :D I've deleted the extraneous underscore in the file name and here it is:

https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/potashandperlmuttercopartnership_07_glass_128kb.mp3
Linda Johnson
HannahMary

Post by HannahMary »

Thanks, Linda!
~ Hannah
"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him" - Romans 15:13
Blog: Come Be Still
IG: @storytime.with.hannahmary
wildlindajohnson

Post by wildlindajohnson »

Linda Johnson
ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

Thanks!

Todd
HannahMary

Post by HannahMary »

Chapter 9 is PL OK and once again, wonderfully read!
~ Hannah
"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him" - Romans 15:13
ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

The forum and database (the whole website) have temporarily lost everything since September 15.
Please do not post or upload anything you don't want lost when the sysadmin retrieves the missing info from backup.
(Everything posted or uploaded on this current, missing-data version of the website will be lost.)

Hopefully all will be well and restored to what it was as of Friday morning shortly.

Thanks, Todd
ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

As you may have noticed, our servers got reset to September 15th, 2016 because of a software failure. Unfortunately, the failure was massive - we have not succeeded to recover any of the data since September 15th...

We are very sorry about this, but sometimes these things happen. We are trying to recover as much of your recordings as possible, but we will still your help - everybody's help with this. Please read the below carefully to see what you can do to help.

All files uploaded after September 15, and all changes to the database and the forum (including PL notes) have been lost and cannot be retrieved.

For readers:
* If you have already completed your recording and it received a PL OK, please reupload the file again and mention in your post that it was PL OK. Make sure you upload the correct file to help your DPL!
* If your file has not received any PL notes yet, please also reupload your file and state that there were no PL notes yet.
* If there were PL notes and you remember them - please fix the file accordingly and reupload the fixed file only. Please post which fixes you have done to help your DPL.
* If you have deleted your file, then maybe your DPL has a copy - please post in the thread and ask if she/he could upload it for you. If this is not possible, you will have to rerecord (or relinquish your claim if you don't want that).
* If you've claimed a section and your claim is not showing up in the MW, go ahead and reclaim.
For DPLs: If you have stored your PL notes, please post them in the thread again. If you don't have them, and you don't remember if a file was PL OK, please also post.

Thanks, Todd
realisticspeakers

Post by realisticspeakers »

Hi.
I will have to reread Chapter 10, (I just don't save anything, I trash em) So I will reread 10.
I am still working on Chapter 11.
Truth exists for the wise, Beauty for a feeling heart: They belong to each other. - Beethoven
Disclaimer:
"Kind reader, if this our performance doth in aught fall short of promise, blame not our good intent, but our unperfect wit."
HannahMary

Post by HannahMary »

realisticspeakers wrote:Hi.
I will have to reread Chapter 10, (I just don't save anything, I trash em) So I will reread 10.
I am still working on Chapter 11.
Amazingly, I still have your chapter 10 in a temporary file on my computer! That was such a huge job, I'm glad you don't have to re-record. I'll get that uploaded now. And I remember it was PL OK - a great job!

EDIT: Done! Section 10 times out to 42:50
~ Hannah
ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

Great!

Thanks, Todd
realisticspeakers

Truth exists for the wise, Beauty for a feeling heart: They belong to each other. - Beethoven
Disclaimer:
"Kind reader, if this our performance doth in aught fall short of promise, blame not our good intent, but our unperfect wit."
ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

Thanks.

Todd
HannahMary

Post by HannahMary »

Section 11 is PL OK and wonderfully read!
~ Hannah
realisticspeakers

HannahMary wrote:Section 11 is PL OK and wonderfully read!
Thank you. You think what maybe I should take 12? Not that I should be an ubergriefen, bu-u-u-t, seeing it what no one else should take it, maybe, yes?
Disclaimer:
HannahMary

Post by HannahMary »

realisticspeakers wrote:
HannahMary wrote:Section 11 is PL OK and wonderfully read!
Thank you. You think what maybe I should take 12? Not that I should be an ubergriefen, bu-u-u-t, seeing it what no one else should take it, maybe, yes?
I would say, "Yes!" :D
~ Hannah