COMPLETE Fairy and Folk Tales..Irish Peasantry - WB Yeats-tg

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
wib66

Post by wib66 »

PL Notes for Section 12

There is a click at the very beginning of the file which can be removed please.

18:53 A click in the file

19:25 repeat of 'what he thought more of'

19:28 to 19:37 a long silence that needs removing please

The silence at the end of the file should be 5 seconds and is currently longer than this

The file would also benefit from some noise cleaning please see the link below for information on how to do this.
Link to the instructions for noise cleaning
http://wiki.librivox.org/index.php/Noisecleaning_With_Pics

video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFSg9o37HMw
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Section 14 is PL OK

PL Notes for section 15

The silence at the end of the file should be 10 seconds and is currently less than that. Please can you edit and reupload using the same filename.

Thanks
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
brandj13

Post by brandj13 »

I would like to go ahead and claim the rest of THE DEVIL chapter adding section 32 The Countess Kathleen Oshea - The Three Wishes.

Thank you

Kyle
Kyle B. Jones ACS, ALB
wib66

Post by wib66 »

brandj13 wrote:I would like to go ahead and claim the rest of THE DEVIL chapter adding section 32 The Countess Kathleen Oshea - The Three Wishes.

Thank you

Kyle
Thanks I will sign you up to that
Michele
EstherC

Post by EstherC »

EstherC

Post by EstherC »

wib66

Post by wib66 »

this is now PL OK thanks
Michele
EstherC

Post by EstherC »

wib66

Post by wib66 »

EstherC wrote:And also section 23, length 24:40

http://uploads.librivox.org/triciag/fairytalesoftheirish_23_yeats_128kb.mp3

EstherC
thank you for your sections
Michele
brandj13

Post by brandj13 »

I would like to claim the remaining chapters - #33, #35, #36

Thank You

Kyle
Kyle B. Jones ACS, ALB
wib66

Post by wib66 »

brandj13 wrote:I would like to claim the remaining chapters - #33, #35, #36

Thank You

Kyle
thanks Kyle I will sign you up
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Sections 20 and 23 are PL OK thanks
Michele
brandj13

Post by brandj13 »

Kyle B. Jones ACS, ALB
wib66

Post by wib66 »

thanks Kyle
Michele
mijenar

Post by mijenar »

I have everything done except LOUGHLEAGH, but I'm uncertain how to handle all of the footnotes. For Rent-Day, it was easy to add it at the end, but many of those in Loughleagh wouldn't make sense if you don't know what part of the story they're referencing.

Sorry it's taking me so long--it will get done!