COMPLETE My Friend Annabel Lee by Mary MacLane -ck

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Morlock

Post by Morlock »

afutterer wrote: January 29th, 2019, 8:51 am PL NOTES:

SECTION 24

PL OK
Yay! Well, after my returning in 2015, throughout a continuing spiral of madness, with some sanctuary in books here, the final chapter is completed.

https://librivox.org/uploads/carolin/myfriendannabellee_25_maclane.mp3

Section 25 in the time of 4 minutes and 32 seconds.

May this Lunar New Year bring better times ahead! Blessings to you both.

(Sorry I scared people away, although... I don't think I did that all on my own. It's scary in cyberspace now.)
Carolin

Post by Carolin »

:thumbs: :thumbs:
Carolin
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

PL NOTES:

Perfect M! This one is complete!

:thumbs:
Anthony

We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak. ~Epictetus
Carolin

Post by Carolin »

hi daryl, can you reupload chapter 3? the file is corrupted if i see it correctly. thank you!
Carolin
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

Carolin,
I have back-ups of everything I have done, since the great server crash I have saved everything on back-up. So I attempted to re-upload section 3 for you.

https://librivox.org/uploads/carolin/myfriendannabellee_03_maclane.mp3
Anthony

We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak. ~Epictetus
Carolin

Post by Carolin »

Great, thank you so much anthony :D
Carolin
Carolin

Post by Carolin »

This project is now complete! All audio files can now be found on the catalog page for this project https://librivox.org/my-friend-annabel-lee-by-mary-maclane/

:thumbs: :thumbs:
Carolin
Morlock

Post by Morlock »

Oh, thank you, Anthony! I surely didn't see this. I had so darn much on my plate.

I was mainly returning to double check things today and to "confess" that I was stone-cold sober for these chapters...

Although now I'm scratching my head... This book was only released in audio on the 22 of February, yes?

How can it have over 15,000 downloads already? Is that a fluke or are people hot for Mary MacLane or...? Well, my latter idea worries me too much to say... Oh, dear.

Anyway, thank you everyone and now I shall get back to work with Myrtle, my shows, etc.
Carolin

Post by Carolin »

Many of our projects suddenly show a high download count after being released. The view count is extremely unreliable, because it also counts people browsing for just a second or looking at the cover art. But of course, yes, some of these views are people listening! They are the ones we do all this for :D
Carolin