COMPLETE Parson's Wedding by Killigrew - thw

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Post Reply
Kristingj
Posts: 4647
Joined: June 9th, 2011, 4:28 am
Contact:

Post by Kristingj » April 4th, 2018, 7:00 am

RobBoard wrote:
April 4th, 2018, 6:59 am
linny wrote:
April 4th, 2018, 6:48 am
I don't know anything about the scripts. I use the source when I edit.
OK, that's good.

Kristin - it sounds like there are missing lines in the scripts. I'm really sorry if that's the case. I can't recall if I PLed these individual parts against the source, but obviously I should have.
It's okay:)

Linny, did you send PM's to the reader? If not, I'll send them.

linny
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 14878
Joined: November 5th, 2010, 12:37 pm
Location: Florida, USA

Post by linny » April 4th, 2018, 7:21 am

No, I didn't pm anyone. You read Wanton and Sad was claimed last month but hasn't submitted yet.
Linette's DPL list Tough week. I'll be back on Jan 23rd to begin to get caught up.
Readers Wanted: Harrigan! (adventure) Problem of the Ages Home Education DR-Dialogue of the Dead - Lucian

Kristingj
Posts: 4647
Joined: June 9th, 2011, 4:28 am
Contact:

Post by Kristingj » April 4th, 2018, 7:38 am

linny wrote:
April 4th, 2018, 7:21 am
No, I didn't pm anyone. You read Wanton and Sad was claimed last month but hasn't submitted yet.
Oh, pff... :P Didn't read which lines were missing. I'm gonna record some stuff this weekend, I'll get it then

linny
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 14878
Joined: November 5th, 2010, 12:37 pm
Location: Florida, USA

Post by linny » April 4th, 2018, 7:41 am

Great!

Also, Sad needs a mw section for act 3.
Linette's DPL list Tough week. I'll be back on Jan 23rd to begin to get caught up.
Readers Wanted: Harrigan! (adventure) Problem of the Ages Home Education DR-Dialogue of the Dead - Lucian

benderca
Posts: 1722
Joined: June 24th, 2017, 12:55 pm

Post by benderca » April 4th, 2018, 12:12 pm

linny wrote:
April 4th, 2018, 7:41 am
Great!

Also, Sad needs a mw section for act 3.
I'm in the process of recording Sad now. Is there something I need to know? Is it just an extra act or are there lines missing in the acts I've downloaded?

linny
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 14878
Joined: November 5th, 2010, 12:37 pm
Location: Florida, USA

Post by linny » April 4th, 2018, 12:15 pm

Hi TJ,
It's an extra Act. Sad does appear in Act 3. Good news though is it's only 2 lines.
linny wrote:
April 4th, 2018, 6:32 am
Con. Fie! madam, there's no danger: the bill decreased twenty last week.
3:27 missing line - Sad. I swear, they say 'tis a very good play to-day.
Wid. Shall we go, niece?
Plea. Faith, 'tis hot, and there's nobody but we.
3:33 missing line - Sad. Does that hinder? Pray, madam, grudge us not the favour of venturing yourself in our company.
Linette's DPL list Tough week. I'll be back on Jan 23rd to begin to get caught up.
Readers Wanted: Harrigan! (adventure) Problem of the Ages Home Education DR-Dialogue of the Dead - Lucian

benderca
Posts: 1722
Joined: June 24th, 2017, 12:55 pm

Post by benderca » April 4th, 2018, 12:23 pm

linny wrote:
April 4th, 2018, 12:15 pm
Hi TJ,
It's an extra Act. Sad does appear in Act 3. Good news though is it's only 2 lines.
linny wrote:
April 4th, 2018, 6:32 am
Con. Fie! madam, there's no danger: the bill decreased twenty last week.
3:27 missing line - Sad. I swear, they say 'tis a very good play to-day.
Wid. Shall we go, niece?
Plea. Faith, 'tis hot, and there's nobody but we.
3:33 missing line - Sad. Does that hinder? Pray, madam, grudge us not the favour of venturing yourself in our company.
Okay. Got it. Thanks!

Kristingj
Posts: 4647
Joined: June 9th, 2011, 4:28 am
Contact:

Post by Kristingj » April 5th, 2018, 10:59 am

linny wrote:
April 4th, 2018, 7:41 am
Great!

Also, Sad needs a mw section for act 3.
Added:)

benderca
Posts: 1722
Joined: June 24th, 2017, 12:55 pm

Post by benderca » April 9th, 2018, 3:30 pm

linny wrote:
April 4th, 2018, 12:15 pm
Hi TJ,
It's an extra Act. Sad does appear in Act 3. Good news though is it's only 2 lines.
linny wrote:
April 4th, 2018, 6:32 am
Con. Fie! madam, there's no danger: the bill decreased twenty last week.
3:27 missing line - Sad. I swear, they say 'tis a very good play to-day.
Wid. Shall we go, niece?
Plea. Faith, 'tis hot, and there's nobody but we.
3:33 missing line - Sad. Does that hinder? Pray, madam, grudge us not the favour of venturing yourself in our company.
Here's the two lines for Master Sad in Act 3:
https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/parsonswedding_sad_3.mp3

Kristingj
Posts: 4647
Joined: June 9th, 2011, 4:28 am
Contact:

Post by Kristingj » April 10th, 2018, 12:09 am


linny
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 14878
Joined: November 5th, 2010, 12:37 pm
Location: Florida, USA

Post by linny » April 10th, 2018, 3:33 am

Rob,
Sad, Act 3 is PL OK.

Rob and Kristin,
Here is Act 3 ready for PL.

https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/parsonswedding_03_killigrew_128kb.mp3 37:51
Linette's DPL list Tough week. I'll be back on Jan 23rd to begin to get caught up.
Readers Wanted: Harrigan! (adventure) Problem of the Ages Home Education DR-Dialogue of the Dead - Lucian

Kristingj
Posts: 4647
Joined: June 9th, 2011, 4:28 am
Contact:

Post by Kristingj » April 10th, 2018, 7:52 am

linny wrote:
April 10th, 2018, 3:33 am
Rob,
Sad, Act 3 is PL OK.

Rob and Kristin,
Here is Act 3 ready for PL.

https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/parsonswedding_03_killigrew_128kb.mp3 37:51
Thanks!

linny
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 14878
Joined: November 5th, 2010, 12:37 pm
Location: Florida, USA

Post by linny » April 25th, 2018, 7:02 am

May I get feedback on Act 3? I want to make sure everything is ok and the timing is to your liking.
Linette's DPL list Tough week. I'll be back on Jan 23rd to begin to get caught up.
Readers Wanted: Harrigan! (adventure) Problem of the Ages Home Education DR-Dialogue of the Dead - Lucian

Kristingj
Posts: 4647
Joined: June 9th, 2011, 4:28 am
Contact:

Post by Kristingj » April 26th, 2018, 6:22 am

linny wrote:
April 25th, 2018, 7:02 am
May I get feedback on Act 3? I want to make sure everything is ok and the timing is to your liking.
Rob, do you want me to listen to this, or will you?


Post Reply