COMLETE-romance The Glory Of The Conquered-Susan Glaspell-ag

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
VfkaBT

Post by VfkaBT »

My previous LV work: Bellona Times
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Huge thanks.
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

Hi Stav,
I added Matt to Grace's chapters 18, 19, and 20. If that is wrong just let me know how it should be.
It will move you to Readers Found.
Cheers!
Amy
In the mind, or consciousness of the Earth this flower first lay latent as a dream. Perhaps, in her consciousness, it nested as that which in us corresponds to a little thought.--A.Blackwood
ArleneJoyce

Post by ArleneJoyce »

Thanks for getting Grace's chapters finished off, Matt. I'd been worrying about them along with Stav.

Chapters 18, 19, 20, 27 and 31 have all been marked PL OK. I think that leaves 6 chapters left to PL. I should have them done no later than Saturday and probably before.
Arlene
---------------------------------------------
Every day is a new adventure!
ArleneJoyce

Post by ArleneJoyce »

The remaining chapters (17, 32, 33, 34, 35 and 36) are all PL OK and marked. We're ready for Stav's last checks and cataloguing.
Arlene
---------------------------------------------
Every day is a new adventure!
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

I am really excited. All looks good for cataloguing. This was a long jurny... Thanks to all involved. A speshal thanks to Matt, Arlene and Amy for their dedication to this project. This could not have happened without you, I am sure. I hope to work with you all again soon.
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

Thank you, Stav.
I will begin cataloging. :D
In the mind, or consciousness of the Earth this flower first lay latent as a dream. Perhaps, in her consciousness, it nested as that which in us corresponds to a little thought.--A.Blackwood
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

This project is now complete. All audio files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/the-glory-of-the-conquered-by-susan-glaspell/
Congratulations, All! :clap: