[COMPLETE] Dead Men's Shoes by Mary Elizabeth Braddon - thw

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
JUDIMASON

Post by JUDIMASON »

Happy to pick it up, if need be.
Judi Mason
michelekilpatrick

Post by michelekilpatrick »

I am working on 18--hope to upload soon. Apologies for the delay, have been learning as I go.
michelekilpatrick

miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Thank you very very much. Could you tell us the duration of the chapter?
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
michelekilpatrick

With the introductory and closing statements it is 19:10. Before I added those, it was around 18:30.
gailtv

Post by gailtv »

michelekilpatrick wrote:Here is the link for Ch 18: https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/deadmenshoes_18_128kb.mp3
Hi Michele -

Well read!! The volume was good (88.5 dB) and it was 19:10.09.

Just one little thing - maybe Todd can fix it upon cataloguing, but if you pick this message up you could too. Also something to note for future Sections that you read for Librivox.

The Chapter name should have the author's name (Braddon) in it ... *_18_Braddon_128* ....

Stav - that is it. The book is read.

Well done to all the readers. :clap: This should be enjoyed by many.

Cheers

Gail

PS Readers. If you enjoyed this then check out Rough Justice by ME Braddon. Many sections available.
instagram
#gailtv.art
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Oh my god. I am so glad. We all worked so hard on this project. I thank all the devoted and dedicated readers, aspeshaly Judi, Adrian and Mary. You are so diligent. I thank Gail and Tod for everything. I really do aprisiate your work. This book should be enjoyed by many. I am so excited.
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

gailtv wrote:
michelekilpatrick wrote:Here is the link for Ch 18: https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/deadmenshoes_18_128kb.mp3
Hi Michele -

Just one little thing - maybe Todd can fix it upon cataloguing, but if you pick this message up you could too. Also something to note for future Sections that you read for Librivox.

The Chapter name should have the author's name (Braddon) in it ... *_18_Braddon_128* ....

Cheers

Gail

PS Readers. If you enjoyed this then check out Rough Justice by ME Braddon. Many sections available.
I'm afraid I do not know how to change file names in the cataloging system - I don't have that kinda software on my computer. I'll have to see if it is possible for someone else to do it. It would be much easier to have the file re-uploaded with the right file name.

Thanks, Todd
gailtv

Post by gailtv »

ToddHW wrote:
gailtv wrote:
Hi Michele -

Cheers

Gail

I'm afraid I do not know how to change file names in the cataloging system - I don't have that kinda software on my computer. I'll have to see if it is possible for someone else to do it. It would be much easier to have the file re-uploaded with the right file name.

Thanks, Todd
I'll change the file name later this evening and upload it again. Will that fix it? Gail
instagram
#gailtv.art
gailtv

Post by gailtv »

Hi Todd - I renamed the files for Chapters 3, 18 and 53 to match the specified format and then uploaded them. I hope that was the right thing to do and everything will catalogue just fine. Cheers. Gail
instagram
#gailtv.art
ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

I'll check and see if everything catalogs okay.

Thanks, Todd
ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

Is section 18 PL OK yet?

Thanks, Todd
gailtv

Post by gailtv »

ToddHW wrote:Is section 18 PL OK yet?

Thanks, Todd
Yes. PL OK! MW updated (sorry, forgot to do that). Also just spotted another dodgy file name - Chpt 27. I'll let you deal with that, Todd. Gail
instagram
#gailtv.art
ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

Cataloging.....

Todd
ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

Complete and cataloged. All Audio files can be found at https://librivox.org/dead-mens-shoes-by-mary-elizabeth-braddon/

Thanks, Todd