COMPLETE [DR] Just So Stories by Rudyard Kipling-mas

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Narrator for Story 8 is PL OK
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
BillyShakespeare

Post by BillyShakespeare »

~Billy~
Hand Crafted Pens, come and see my collection here:
PenTurner

Got stories Swimming around in your head? why not write them down? I worked for me. although I'm still writing.
Kingdom Pen Dot Org

So much to do... and write... and think... and say.... BillyShakespeare
wib66

Post by wib66 »

BillyShakespeare wrote:Hi,
here is Animal from the deep
https://librivox.org/uploads/annise/justsostories_animal_from_the_deep_90_128kb.mp3
thanks for your section
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

BillyShakespeare wrote:Hi,
here is Animal from the deep
https://librivox.org/uploads/annise/justsostories_animal_from_the_deep_90_128kb.mp3
PL Notes

The reading is great I need your reader acknowledgement please for the catalogue

could you please record the following

animal from the deep read by [your name]

thanks
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

PL Notes
Baviaan
The volume is at 99dB please could you reduce this to around 89dB.
the rest of your files are now PL OK thanks
Michele
BillyShakespeare

Post by BillyShakespeare »

~Billy~
Hand Crafted Pens, come and see my collection here:
PenTurner

Got stories Swimming around in your head? why not write them down? I worked for me. although I'm still writing.
Kingdom Pen Dot Org

So much to do... and write... and think... and say.... BillyShakespeare
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Elephant's Child and Butterfly's Wife are in the MW. :)
Sorry I took so long!
Rachel

“My behavior is nonetheless, deplorable. Unfortunately, I’m quite prone to such bouts of deplorability--take for instance, my fondness for reading books at the dinner table.” - Mistborn: The Final Empire
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

SweetPea wrote:Elephant's Child and Butterfly's Wife are in the MW. :)
Sorry I took so long!
thanks
Michele
unreadpages

Post by unreadpages »

Hereby putting in claim for narrator for the Sing Song of Old Man Kangaroo, Sect 33
Peter
unreadpages

Post by unreadpages »

Just looking at the prepared text, a lot of what is colour-highlighted seems to actually be narration. Shall I just read what appears to me to be narration, and if it needs to be removed at editing then so be it?
Peter
Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

The prepared text is correct as is - I have the characters narrating their own actions because they don't actually speak much otherwise.

But if you wanted to read those paragraphs you could - and leave the executive choice to the editor, that would be fine too!

Also Michele, I've updated the MW with Peter as the narrator.
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Elizabby wrote:The prepared text is correct as is - I have the characters narrating their own actions because they don't actually speak much otherwise.

But if you wanted to read those paragraphs you could - and leave the executive choice to the editor, that would be fine too!

Also Michele, I've updated the MW with Peter as the narrator.
Hi thanks for that Beth and Peter
Happy for you to read all and I will edit what I don't need later if that makes it easier. thanks
Michele