COMPL Commentary on the Book of Genesis by Matthew Henry-rap

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
AKMorton

Post by AKMorton »

Hello Tiffany!

You can find section 14 (Chapter 11) at https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/commentarygenesis_14_henry_128kb.mp3

This was fun! But a little tough. I am willing to re-do or whatever. I used the instructions on the first page how to read numerals, numbers, subscripts and sub-points. It's still confusing.

Thanks for doing this!

Kathleen
fiddlesticks

Post by fiddlesticks »

Thank you! It will probably be a week or two before I can pl this, but I will let you know if there are any problems :thumbs:
~Tiffany
AKMorton

Post by AKMorton »

May I have Chapter 15?
fiddlesticks

Post by fiddlesticks »

Certainly :D
~Tiffany
fiddlesticks

Post by fiddlesticks »

PL notes for section 7, There are some clicks and some silence right at the begging that needs to be removed as there should only be 1 second or less before your recording. Also it needs to be de-amplified a bit.
~Tiffany
hdave

Post by hdave »

I have finished Chapter 9 of Matthew Henry. I can take another chapter.

https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/commentarygenesis_9_henry_128kb.mp3
Dave Harrell
fiddlesticks

Post by fiddlesticks »

Thank you!
~Tiffany
solidrockfaith

Post by solidrockfaith »

Helllo, I have chapter 19 ready:
https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/commentarygenesis_19_henry_128kb.mp3

It took me a little longer than I expected. If this chapter is OK I would like to do a few more. I am interested in doing chapter 24 next.
fiddlesticks

Post by fiddlesticks »

Thank you! I hope to have more time for pling this this week so I can catch up on this project!
~Tiffany
bethesdalily

Post by bethesdalily »

Hello,

I'm deeply interested in contributing to this project. As may have already circulated throughout the Librivox forums, my screen-reading technology will not allow me to read the MW. I'm wondering if you could assign me a section to read. If I'm reading the forum posts correctly, the sections containing chapters 14 and 15 have already been claimed; is this correct? If not, I'd like to read one of these commentary sections. If so, is the chapter for Genesis 49 available? Please let me know and sign me up. Also, since I know that the sections in this project don't necessarily correspond to the actual commentary chapters due to length, could you let me know exactly which section I should state in my intro? For example, if the commentary for Gen. 49 is actually section 54, could you let me know that and what I should say? Thank you so much.
hdave

Post by hdave »

I can do chapter 12
Dave Harrell
fiddlesticks

Post by fiddlesticks »

bethesdalily wrote:Hello,

I'm deeply interested in contributing to this project. As may have already circulated throughout the Librivox forums, my screen-reading technology will not allow me to read the MW. I'm wondering if you could assign me a section to read. If I'm reading the forum posts correctly, the sections containing chapters 14 and 15 have already been claimed; is this correct? If not, I'd like to read one of these commentary sections. If so, is the chapter for Genesis 49 available? Please let me know and sign me up. Also, since I know that the sections in this project don't necessarily correspond to the actual commentary chapters due to length, could you let me know exactly which section I should state in my intro? For example, if the commentary for Gen. 49 is actually section 54, could you let me know that and what I should say? Thank you so much.
I am sorry i did not answer this sooner, I thought I already had, chapter 14 is open, so I will start by assigning it to you, let me know if you would like a different one. Do you also want 49?

For your question about chapter and section numbers, you just need to say what the chapter is, just check below the MW and you will see what you are supposed to say.
~Tiffany
fiddlesticks

Post by fiddlesticks »

hdave wrote:I can do chapter 12
You certainly may!
~Tiffany
fiddlesticks

Post by fiddlesticks »

Section 13 has one little thing, you just need to add 5 seconds of silence to the end of the recording.
You have a great voice, I really enjoyed listening to that chapter :D
~Tiffany
bethesdalily

Post by bethesdalily »

fiddlesticks wrote:
bethesdalily wrote:Hello,

I am sorry i did not answer this sooner, I thought I already had, chapter 14 is open, so I will start by assigning it to you, let me know if you would like a different one. Do you also want 49?

For your question about chapter and section numbers, you just need to say what the chapter is, just check below the MW and you will see what you are supposed to say.
Thank you so much! I should start with Ch. 14--these are long chapters! If and when I get time, I'll ask to be assigned to Ch. 49 if it's still open and I have time. Thank you so much.