COMPLETE: Dynamic Thought/Law of Vibrant Energy-Atkinson - jo

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
ellies

Post by ellies »

craigdav1 wrote: August 22nd, 2018, 5:07 am Sections 14, 16
The chapter number is correct at the beginning of the intro but not at the end of the intro. The chapter numbers are given twice in the intro, at the beginning and at the end. Outros are fine.

sorry, yes did not delete that. Do you want the second chapter number deleted, i.e not mention it twice in intro?
instructions say to do this?
"The pure joy of reading and sharing with others, must never be taken for granted"- Elaine Conway 2018
linny

Post by linny »

Chapter number should be given twice in the intro.

"Chapter [number] of Dynamic Thought; Or, The Law of Vibrant Energy, by William Walker Atkinson. This is a LibriVox recording. All LibriVox recordings are in the public domain. For more information, or to volunteer, please visit: librivox DOT org"
If you wish, say:
"Recording by [your name], [city, your blog, podcast, web address]"
Say:
[Chapter number and title]"
ellies

Post by ellies »

https://librivox.org/uploads/knotyouraveragejo/dynamicthought_14_atkinson_128mb.mp3
hopefully this is ok now. apologies to you both.
thanks
ellies
"The pure joy of reading and sharing with others, must never be taken for granted"- Elaine Conway 2018
craigdav1
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by craigdav1 »

14 PL OK.
ellies

Post by ellies »

craigdav1
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by craigdav1 »

16 PL OK.
ellies

Post by ellies »

thank you :clap:
linny

Post by linny »

Thank you, both!
linny

Post by linny »

I've certainly learned a lesson on this one. When taking over an abandoned project I need to review the section numbers. If the Forward had been section 0 there wouldn't have been errors between chapter and section numbers.

Thank you all for your help with this project. :clap:

Jo, please let me know if you need anything else from me.
knotyouraveragejo
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by knotyouraveragejo »

The filenames were all over the place. I think I have uploaded the right files, but once this is in the catalog, it would be good to spot check make sure that is actually the case. I will wait to delete the originals pending confirmation. :?
Jo
linny

Post by linny »

Jo,
I'm sorry. I thought it was just the two files. I'll double check once it's up.
knotyouraveragejo
LibriVox Admin Team

Congratulations! This book is now in the LibriVox catalog and available for listeners to download. Please check the catalog page and let me know if any changes are needed.

https://librivox.org/dynamic-thought-by-william-walker-atkinson/
Jo
linny

Post by linny »

knotyouraveragejo wrote: August 22nd, 2018, 8:18 pm The filenames were all over the place. I think I have uploaded the right files, but once this is in the catalog, it would be good to spot check make sure that is actually the case. I will wait to delete the originals pending confirmation. :?
Jo, I checked all the intros for the chapters we completed as a group. They are all the correct files. It should be safe to clean out your folder now. Thank you again for your help in getting this tricky project into the catalog. :9:
knotyouraveragejo
LibriVox Admin Team

Great! Thanks for checking, and for taking this one on so it could be finished up and cataloged. :D
Jo