Yay! Thank you :D

Here is Chapter 36

https://librivox.org/uploads/dlolso21/stephen_36_kingsley_128lb.mp3 19:37

-Dannielle
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Thank you! I'll proof listen it today. :D
Rachel

“My behavior is nonetheless, deplorable. Unfortunately, I’m quite prone to such bouts of deplorability--take for instance, my fondness for reading books at the dinner table.” - Mistborn: The Final Empire
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Chapter 36 is almost perfect! Since it's the last chapter, it just needs "End of Stephen: A Soldier of the Cross by Florence M. Kingsley" added after "End of Chapter 36" and before the five seconds of silence. You can record that separately and paste it in - if you need help with that just ask.

Oh, and when you re-upload would you mind changing the end of the file name to _128kb rather than _128lb? Thank you! :D
Rachel

“My behavior is nonetheless, deplorable. Unfortunately, I’m quite prone to such bouts of deplorability--take for instance, my fondness for reading books at the dinner table.” - Mistborn: The Final Empire
gloryb

Post by gloryb »

Hi Rachel, Here is Chapter 35 - On The Road to Damascus.

https://librivox.org/uploads/dlolso21/stephen_35_kingsley_128kb.mp3

Recording time is 27 min. and 43 secs. :D
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Thank you Gloria! :D
Rachel

dannideluxe

Post by dannideluxe »

SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Chapter 36 is PL OK! :clap: Yay, good job :D
Rachel

CHawkins

Post by CHawkins »

Just to let you know, I will be posting chapter 17 in the next hour or so. I had to get some new equipment to scrub the bad electrical noise causing a serious humming in my recordings. I am going through my file to make sure that it is nice and clean.
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Wooho! :clap: Thanks for the update!
Rachel

CHawkins

Post by CHawkins »

SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Thanks a lot! I've put it in the MW, and will proof listen when I can - hopefully next week :D
Rachel

EstherbenSimonides

Post by EstherbenSimonides »

I'll PL your chapters if you want. :)
Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam,
Esther ben Simonides
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

That would be great :)

Chapters 17 and 35 are PL OK.

Chapter 14 is orphaned. I'd like a quick turnaround for this please - two or three weeks?
Rachel

dlolso21
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by dlolso21 »

SweetPea wrote:
Chapter 14 is orphaned. I'd like a quick turnaround for this please - two or three weeks?
Rachel,

I don't think I have claimed one here yet, so can I have Chapter 14?

David O
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

You sure can! Thank you! :clap:
Rachel