[Relig Fic]Stephen: A Soldier of the Cross, F.M.Kingsley-dlo

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Chapter 3 is PL OK!
Rachel

“My behavior is nonetheless, deplorable. Unfortunately, I’m quite prone to such bouts of deplorability--take for instance, my fondness for reading books at the dinner table.” - Mistborn: The Final Empire
EstherbenSimonides

Post by EstherbenSimonides »

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam,
Esther ben Simonides
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Thanks Esther!
Rachel

“My behavior is nonetheless, deplorable. Unfortunately, I’m quite prone to such bouts of deplorability--take for instance, my fondness for reading books at the dinner table.” - Mistborn: The Final Empire
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Chapter 31 is PL OK! You might want to see what some compression or leveling would do though, there are some quiet parts and some loud parts :D

Thanks!
Rachel

EstherbenSimonides

Post by EstherbenSimonides »

I think I'm going to leave it, because I can't really fix it right now, but I'll make sure to do it on my future recordings.
Oh, and just so you know, the Huck Finn link in your signature goes to Robin Hood. :D
Thanks!
Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam,
Esther ben Simonides
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

That was weird :lol: Thanks for catching that.
Rachel

dlodes

Post by dlodes »

I'll do ch. 4
David Lodes

My Librivox Page
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Sure, thank you!
Rachel

dlodes

Post by dlodes »

David Lodes

My Librivox Page
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Thank you!
Rachel

SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Chapter 4 is PL OK! :D
Rachel

SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Sent a PM to Elijah and signed myself up for chapter 26 :D
Rachel

SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Chapter 1 is orphaned. I'm going to read it instead of 24 :)
Rachel

Swordstone

Post by Swordstone »

I would like to volunteer to read this book.
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Welcome! :D
Feel free to claim as many sections as you like (though it's probably best to start with one or two). However, we do recommend that you send in a one-minute test first. It is not an audition, just something to check your tech specs and make sure you don't record something long and then have to redo it ;)

Thanks! We're glad to have you! :D
Rachel