Thanks!
~ Joy ~
Thank YOU! :)

Jill
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Section 2 is PL OK! :D
Rachel

“My behavior is nonetheless, deplorable. Unfortunately, I’m quite prone to such bouts of deplorability--take for instance, my fondness for reading books at the dinner table.” - Mistborn: The Final Empire
DianaS

Post by DianaS »

Hi, may I read Section 1, The Brave Swiss Boy?
DianaS

Post by jillebean »

DianaS wrote:Hi, may I read Section 1, The Brave Swiss Boy?
Most definitely! I have marked you down for it in the MW. Have fun!

Jill :)
DianaS

Post by DianaS »

Here is Section 1, The Brave Swiss Boy, time 15:14.6

https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/hyp004_01_various_128kb.mp3
DianaS

Post by jillebean »

DianaS wrote:Here is Section 1, The Brave Swiss Boy, time 15:14.6

Thanks!

Jill
cher0520

Post by cher0520 »

Hi Jill,

I apologize for taking so long to record my section. I live in Phoenix and the weather has been HOT to say the least. That being said, my A/C is on constantly and interferes with recording in my office. If you'd like to open this back up and offer this section to someone else, please do so. I will try to get back to it once the weather cools down. Still in the low 100s here, and it usually starts cooling down in October or November.

Thanks for your understanding.

Regards,
Cheryl
Unemployed and looking
Phoenix, AZ
jillebean

Post by jillebean »

Hi Cheryl.

Thanks for your note. I totally understand; I've just been thinking about how much harder it is to record in summer because with windows open it's hard to find a quiet moment or place to record. It's so much easier to record in winter when the house is buttoned up tight. I will be glad to give you an extension, should we say until the end of October? And then we can touch base at that time to see where you're at if the weather hasn't cooled yet. Good luck staying cool! Here's to winter and lots of recording time! :)

Jill
in Minnesota
cher0520 wrote:Hi Jill,

I apologize for taking so long to record my section. I live in Phoenix and the weather has been HOT to say the least. That being said, my A/C is on constantly and interferes with recording in my office. If you'd like to open this back up and offer this section to someone else, please do so. I will try to get back to it once the weather cools down. Still in the low 100s here, and it usually starts cooling down in October or November.

Thanks for your understanding.

Regards,
Cheryl
cher0520

Post by cher0520 »

Hi Jill,

Thanks for the extension. I'll let you know how it goes in October. As for the windows open, I won't know about that until winter! HAHAHA

Regards,
Cheryl
Unemployed and looking
Phoenix, AZ
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

I am sorry, I completely missed that there was a section for PL! :oops:
Section 1 PL note:
- repeat @ 9:56 and I am afraid it would be rather dangerous to follow him...and I am afraid it would be rather dangerous to follow him

Thanks so much for your patience! :)
Rachel

“My behavior is nonetheless, deplorable. Unfortunately, I’m quite prone to such bouts of deplorability--take for instance, my fondness for reading books at the dinner table.” - Mistborn: The Final Empire
DianaS

Post by DianaS »

That was an easy fix :)

Here is section 01 again. time 15:10.76

DianaS

Post by jillebean »

DianaS wrote:That was an easy fix :)

Here is section 01 again. time 15:10.76

Thanks Diana. :)

Jill
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

I am very sorry, somehow I keep missing posts on this project. I am going to have to figure something out to stop this. I promise I am not usually this slow :wink: .

Section 1 is PL OK! :D

Jill, my brother used to have a frog, and a couple crickets escaped - one started living behind the freezer and another behind a chair. They would start singing when we were in the next room but if we came closer they would stop so we couldn't catch them. It was extremely annoying :lol: . I hope you can figure out how to record something soon!
Rachel

jillebean

Post by jillebean »

SweetPea wrote:I am very sorry, somehow I keep missing posts on this project. I am going to have to figure something out to stop this. I promise I am not usually this slow :wink: .

Section 1 is PL OK! :D

Jill, my brother used to have a frog, and a couple crickets escaped - one started living behind the freezer and another behind a chair. They would start singing when we were in the next room but if we came closer they would stop so we couldn't catch them. It was extremely annoying :lol: . I hope you can figure out how to record something soon!
No worries, I've had that happen, too (missing posts on a project). I think to fix it I just unsubscribed the topic and then resubscribed and it worked fine after that.

My crickets are actually quiet right now because none of them are adults so no wing-rubbing noises. We've definitely had the escape artists around here and I know exactly what you mean about how they can't be caught once they escape even when it seems you know almost exactly where they are. :) The things we do for our pets.

Jill