COMPLETE- Harper's Young People, Issue 4 by Various-mas

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
judyd1

Post by judyd1 »

I would be happy to boost the volume a bit if that's what you decide---I loved doing this old-tyme children's story!! So fun!

But yes, a bit tragic for the mice...but REALLY! 15 children is quite enough....lol :roll:

Judy
jillebean

Post by jillebean »

SweetPea wrote:Section 4 sounds great! That was such a tragic story, though :cry:
Jill, Checker says the volume is within the target range (86-92 db), and it doesn't sound quiet to me at all. I would have marked it PL OK - but is there a reason you want it louder? :)

Thanks!
I think it's close enough we can just mark it PL OK. Checker actually lists the wrong target range, it's supposed to be 87-91 but since we're only .8 dBs out of that range, I say we go for it as is. I will mark it as PL OK and that takes us past the finish line of this project! I started up Harper's Young People issue 5 today so check it out if anyone wants to continue with the HYP series: viewtopic.php?f=28&t=59596.

Thanks to everyone for their work on this project! Thanks to SweetPea/Rachel for DPL'ing and to MaryAnn for being our MC and for the next task of cataloging this issue! It was fun working with all of you.

Jill :) :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
MaryAnnSpiegel
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by MaryAnnSpiegel »

OK, I'll start cataloging.
MaryAnn
MaryAnnSpiegel
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by MaryAnnSpiegel »

This project is now complete. All audio files can be found on our catalog page here: https://librivox.org/harpers-young-people-vol-01-issue-04-by-various/