COMPL[MULTI] Multilingual Short Works Collection 014 - hok

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Yay, I was waiting for this to finish. :9:

I have a question...in this compilation I entered the first poetic contribution in Luxembourgish to Librivox (the only other example, as far as I could find, being the declaration of human rights). I tried to find it with the "language search" function on the homepage but it doesn't show up. :( Does it have to be specially linked for that ?

BTW I probably also contribute a new Luxembourgish poem to the next collection. :)

Sonia
icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by icequeen »

Kitty wrote:Yay, I was waiting for this to finish. :9:

I have a question...in this compilation I entered the first poetic contribution in Luxembourgish to Librivox (the only other example, as far as I could find, being the declaration of human rights). I tried to find it with the "language search" function on the homepage but it doesn't show up. :( Does it have to be specially linked for that ?

BTW I probably also contribute a new Luxembourgish poem to the next collection. :)

Sonia

I would love to have another Luxembourgish poem in the collection, that would be great!

As far as the language search, I tried under Luxembourgish as well and it is not coming up. Let me research this, and ask the question in the back room. I will let you know what I find out.
Ann

Audio, video, disco!
Luisooo

Post by Luisooo »

mongope wrote:
Luisooo wrote:Muchas gracias Mongope :) . And Shineko too for confirming 88.5 is Ok. :)
Encantada de ayudar! Te felicito, te he escuchado en el doblaje.
Saludos.
Hasta pronto! :D
Muchísimas gracias por escucharlo. Me alegro mucho de que te guste :D
icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by icequeen »

Kitty wrote:Yay, I was waiting for this to finish. :9:

Sonia

Now your Luxembourgish poem shows up in the Advanced Search. Apparently some things for our catalog (like the Advanced Search function) update only once a day. I was afraid I didn't get some button pushed, but everything is as it should be. :D
Ann

Audio, video, disco!
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

icequeen wrote:Now your Luxembourgish poem shows up in the Advanced Search. Apparently some things for our catalog (like the Advanced Search function) update only once a day. I was afraid I didn't get some button pushed, but everything is as it should be. :D
yay I noticed. Great. :) I already chose a new Luxembourgish poem to post in the next collection. Will record it one of these days.

Thanks for checking into this.

Sonia