COMPLETE [PLAY] Robin Hood by Amice MacDonell - rap

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

I am sorry but I have had a terrible cold the last three weeks and not been able to record. Getting better and should be recording again soon.

Thanks, Todd
Availle
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Availle »

I see you'll still need a second lady in waiting - could I please?
Cheers, Ava.
Resident witch of LibriVox, channelling
Granny Weatherwax: "I ain't Nice."

--
AvailleAudio.com
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Oh, I hope you feel better soon, Todd :(

Ava, thank you, all yours! :D
Rachel

“My behavior is nonetheless, deplorable. Unfortunately, I’m quite prone to such bouts of deplorability--take for instance, my fondness for reading books at the dinner table.” - Mistborn: The Final Empire
bethyhope96

Post by bethyhope96 »

Hi. I'm sorry I haven't gotten my part in yet. It's been pretty busy and whatnot around here. I'll try to get some in by next week. Once again, I'm sorry!
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

It's okay!
Rachel

“My behavior is nonetheless, deplorable. Unfortunately, I’m quite prone to such bouts of deplorability--take for instance, my fondness for reading books at the dinner table.” - Mistborn: The Final Empire
Availle
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Availle »

Here is the 2nd lady - noise cleaning needed. And it's a bit quiet too... sorry 'bout that.
https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/robinhood_2ndlady_3.mp3
Cheers, Ava.

--
AvailleAudio.com
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Thank you Ava! :)
Rachel

AdeledePignerolles

Post by AdeledePignerolles »

The second lady sounds great, but you're missing the song at the end. I'm not sure if you need it, Rachel--everyone else in that scene who's recorded has it--but you decide if you want it. :)
Adele

Post by SweetPea »

Thank you Adele! Yes, I would like to have the song from as many people as possible :)
Rachel

Availle
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Availle »

Song? What song? :shock:

Okay, can I please bow out of this one? I really can't sing, so you wouldn't want me in there destroying everybody elses efforts... I'm very sorry I did not see that before, I would not have claimed the role otherwise. :oops:
Cheers, Ava.

--
AvailleAudio.com
AdeledePignerolles

Post by AdeledePignerolles »

Availle wrote:Song? What song? :shock:

Okay, can I please bow out of this one? I really can't sing, so you wouldn't want me in there destroying everybody elses efforts... I'm very sorry I did not see that before, I would not have claimed the role otherwise. :oops:
Oh, no! Not a song! It's just a long poem. :) Actually, it is a song, but for ease of editing and because the tune's not well known, Rachel said to just read it like a poem and she'll put it together. Really, you can do it! :D
Adele

Post by SweetPea »

Hi Ava :)
Oh, I didn't mean to scare you. I can't sing very well either ;). There is a song at the very end, but I'm asking everyone to just read it - easier to put together that way, and nobody has to sing if they don't want to. :D

So I would love to have you read that if possible - but if you still don't want to we'll have plenty of voices :)

Edit: Adele types faster - thanks Adele!
Rachel

Availle
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Availle »

Thank you both - panic subsides...

If I just have to read it, I'll add it to the file. Probably not this month anymore - got unexpectedly busy - but soon. Okay?
Cheers, Ava.

--
AvailleAudio.com
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

No problem :)
Rachel

soumenbarua

Post by soumenbarua »

Please find recording of Sir Richard at the Lee (Act 1) uploaded here for review:
http://uploads.librivox.org/rapunzelina/robinhood_sirrichardatthelee_1_macdonell_128kb.mp3 [Duration 05:09]

Thanks & regards,
Soumen