[COMPLETE] Watchman & Other Poems by LM Montgomery

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
tcolgan

Post by tcolgan »

SweetPea wrote:Hi Tori! Welcome to Librivox and thank you for your section! :D

One thing - everyone who has completed something (or been assigned to a section) has a catalogue page. For an example of what I'm talking about, mine is HERE. Please let me know under which name or pseudonym you'd like to appear in the LibriVox catalogue. We can also link to a personal web site/blog.

Thank you! :D
Hi! Ok, I'd like to be put under "Tori". Thank you!
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Thank you! Your reader page is here: https://librivox.org/reader/10187 :D
Rachel

“My behavior is nonetheless, deplorable. Unfortunately, I’m quite prone to such bouts of deplorability--take for instance, my fondness for reading books at the dinner table.” - Mistborn: The Final Empire
ppass5

Post by ppass5 »

Sign me up for 61, 62, 63,64 and 65
Please list me as Lena Marie and link to this website: http://allthingslenamarie.com

Thank you!
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Hello Lena! Welcome to Librivox! :D You are all signed up for those sections (HERE is your reader page), but before your first recording we ask that you send in a 1-minute test. This is NOT an audition, it's just to make sure the sound quality and the recording settings are all right. The link to the instructions is here: http://wiki.librivox.org/index.php/1-Minute_Test. After your test is OK'ed, you can come back here and record! :D

Thank you!

Rachel
Rachel

“My behavior is nonetheless, deplorable. Unfortunately, I’m quite prone to such bouts of deplorability--take for instance, my fondness for reading books at the dinner table.” - Mistborn: The Final Empire
fairyland

Post by fairyland »

I would like to read 27, 29, and The Seeker (72), please.
Last edited by fairyland on July 20th, 2015, 7:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
maggietravers

Post by maggietravers »

Would love to read 83 In Memory of "Maggie" ;)

Usaully, when I meet someone they say they have a dog named Maggie. First time I've heard someone to have named their cat with my name :)
~Maggie

...striving to be a Proverbs 31 woman
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Thanks Elizabeth and Maggie! Isn't it fun finding books with your name in them? I played Rachel in the Bible stories DR :D
Rachel

silverquill

Post by silverquill »

SweetPea wrote:Thank you! 22 and 93 are PL OK - the new parts sound a bit different, but not much :)
On 5, I think you snipped out the poem title, too?

Thanks! :D
Sigh. Okay, let's see if I got it right this time..

https://librivox.org/uploads/darvinia/watchman_05_montgomery_128kb.mp3
1:57
On the road again, so delays are possible
~ Larry
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

PL OK!
Rachel

silverquill

Post by silverquill »

Thanks, Tori.

Just a couple of technical things that apply to all LibriVox recordings.

1. The silence at the beginning should be less than one second; yours is slightly over. There is also a loud click right at the beginning of the recording. I think you could edit this out quite easily.

2. The silence at the end of the recording should be five seconds for files under thirty minutes (ten for those over thirty minutes). Yours is about two seconds.

Make these slight alterations, upload the new file under the same name, then post the link and comment here in the forum along with the new file length.

Thanks for recording for this project!
~ Larry
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

brucek wrote:Here are Sections 33 to 38 :)
Bruce.
All are PL OK.
~ Larry
maggietravers

Post by maggietravers »

~Maggie

...striving to be a Proverbs 31 woman
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Thank you Maggie!
Rachel

SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Thank you! :D
Rachel