[Complete]Dramatized Bible Stories of the OldTest.-ans

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Breeze

Post by Breeze »

Thank you.
-Bria

Dramatic Readings of Bible passages

Some reason I decided to try to write fiction. And it sucked me far away from LibriVox into the world of writing, editing and blogging.
Click here to read about it.
michaelcjohnson

Post by michaelcjohnson »

It looks like you still need a voice for Joseph (4 & 5). I'd like to volunteer.

:-)

Mike
Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

And this is my last section for submission! Narration for the Abraham story, including 10 seconds of silence at the end, as I think the final file will be over 30 mins.

https://librivox.org/uploads/annise/dbsot_narrator_02.mp3 (23:53)

I just need the "Michal" time stamps for the first section of the David story to correct the pronunciation (and any other PL notes) and then my work here will be done!
Breeze

Post by Breeze »

michaelcjohnson wrote:It looks like you still need a voice for Joseph (4 & 5). I'd like to volunteer.

:-)

Mike
Thank you for offering. :)
Elizabby wrote:And this is my last section for submission! Narration for the Abraham story, including 10 seconds of silence at the end, as I think the final file will be over 30 mins.

https://librivox.org/uploads/annise/dbsot_narrator_02.mp3 (23:53)

I just need the "Michal" time stamps for the first section of the David story to correct the pronunciation (and any other PL notes) and then my work here will be done!
Thanks for that Beth. I'll try to get to as much PLing as I can today.
-Bria

Some reason I decided to try to write fiction. And it sucked me far away from LibriVox into the world of writing, editing and blogging.
Breeze

Post by Breeze »

Beth.
Pl notes for Narrator 2
I'm not sure that these really matter.
16:10 'Behold' Should be 'Beheld'
17:29 Gerar isn't pronounced the same the 2 times

Michal is at 9:12, 10:10, 10:15, 11:42 3 times, 12:17 twice,

Narrator 14 and King of Israel are PL okay

For Men of Judah 11, your effect sounds a bit hard on the ears. It's okay with the lines but would be better with a sigle voice at least for the voice credit.
-Bria

Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

Narrator for Abraham and Men of Judah have been corrected and reuploaded.

David part 1 narration (Story 13) is now corrected and reuploaded. (New file is 17:07 long, so a bit longer than the old one!)

Please note that the corrections for Narrators 7 and 8 have been done - this was back on page 10 of this thread. I mention this because they haven't been noted in the MW yet.

Unless I get any more PL notes for David Part 3, my work here is done! :mrgreen:
SeekWisdom

Post by SeekWisdom »

Breeze wrote:
Elizabby wrote:
SeekWisdom wrote:Can I be the second woman in the Solomon section and the "woman" in the Elijah section (parts 175 and 199)?
I think these two claims might have been missed from a few days ago - I cede my claim to section 175, as SeekWisdom actually got there first! 8-)

Yes, I must have missed that. Thanks for noticing, Beth. And thanks for those parts.

Thanks, both of you! I'm excited to get the parts!
"Get wisdom, get understanding, forget it not..."
Breeze

Post by Breeze »

Elizabby wrote:Narrator for Abraham and Men of Judah have been corrected and reuploaded.

David part 1 narration (Story 13) is now corrected and reuploaded. (New file is 17:07 long, so a bit longer than the old one!)

Please note that the corrections for Narrators 7 and 8 have been done - this was back on page 10 of this thread. I mention this because they haven't been noted in the MW yet.

Unless I get any more PL notes for David Part 3, my work here is done! :mrgreen:
Thanks for that Beth
-Bria

Breeze

Post by Breeze »

All you parts are PL okay now, Beth. Thank you very much.
-Bria

SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Breeze wrote:Rachel, your narration for Elijah is PL okay. There is one little problem in Elisha at 9:17 you said Elijah not Elisha.
Thank you,
Fixed and re-uploaded :)
Rachel

“My behavior is nonetheless, deplorable. Unfortunately, I’m quite prone to such bouts of deplorability--take for instance, my fondness for reading books at the dinner table.” - Mistborn: The Final Empire
ZamesCurran

Post by ZamesCurran »

ZamesCurran wrote:
Breeze wrote:
ZamesCurran wrote:May I have 75 Joshua in 9-Joshua ?
Certainly.
And he he is:

https://librivox.org/uploads/annise/dbsot_joshua_9.mp3 (6:38)

I think this got lost in the mix....
Truth,
James
---------------------
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

I think you're right... :) I've popped it in the MW for Bria when she gets to it.
Rachel

“My behavior is nonetheless, deplorable. Unfortunately, I’m quite prone to such bouts of deplorability--take for instance, my fondness for reading books at the dinner table.” - Mistborn: The Final Empire
Breeze

Post by Breeze »

SweetPea wrote:I think you're right... :) I've popped it in the MW for Bria when she gets to it.
Thanks for doing that. I'll probably get to listening too it sometime today. I was back yesterday, but I was to tired to do anything on LV. I went on a camp and stayed up too late.
-Bria

SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Sounds like fun! :D I always stay up too late when I'm camping.
Rachel

Breeze

Post by Breeze »

One PL note for Joshua.
6:30 It says 'thereof' you read 'hereof'.
-Bria