COMPLETE Rilla of Ingleside - rap

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Chapter 27 is re-uploading.
Rachel

“My behavior is nonetheless, deplorable. Unfortunately, I’m quite prone to such bouts of deplorability--take for instance, my fondness for reading books at the dinner table.” - Mistborn: The Final Empire
jburlinson

Post by jburlinson »

Elizabby wrote:
The first line appears to be missing from Chapter 19: "Was there ever a battle like this in the world before?"
Sorry to make you wait so long for me to make this right. Here's the, hopefully, correct file.

https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/rilladr_19_johnmeredith.mp3
1:58
John Burlinson
Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

Chapter 18 is PL OK, and I have to say that Twinkle's Miranda Pryor is perfectly hilarious! I loved it!
Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

jburlinson wrote: Sorry to make you wait so long for me to make this right. Here's the, hopefully, correct file.

https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/rilladr_19_johnmeredith.mp3
1:58
John Meredith is now completely PL OK! :thumbs: And with that, Chapter 19 is now Ready to Edit!

Thanks John, no worries about the delay since the project wasn't ready to edit yet anyway. One of the nice things about Librivox, I've always thought, is the lack of pressure around deadlines! 8-)
Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

Chapter 14 spot PL is now PL OK! :thumbs:

Chapter 26 PL notes:

@17:21 there is a repeat of "I wonder if he has" probably from my original file. :(
@20:22 can we please amplify the "Go" a bit more? I think it could be a bit louder without clipping - at the moment it is actually softer than the rest - possibly I overdid the compression in the original file.

Chapter 27, I'm sorry to fuss about this but it still doesn't sound right. Now the last consonant of "ladylike" is chopped off. Can we give it one more try please? (The spot is at 6:02 in the file.)
Twinkle88

Post by Twinkle88 »

Elizabby wrote:Chapter 18 is PL OK, and I have to say that Twinkle's Miranda Pryor is perfectly hilarious! I loved it!
*gasp* I'm touched! Thank you, Beth! I'm excited to hear all the rest of the dialogue! :9: (Particularly Rilla biting Miranda's deserving head off!)
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Rachel

“My behavior is nonetheless, deplorable. Unfortunately, I’m quite prone to such bouts of deplorability--take for instance, my fondness for reading books at the dinner table.” - Mistborn: The Final Empire
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Chapters 10, 26 and 27 are re-uploading.
Rachel

SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

And here is the last chapter - Chapter 1! :lol:
https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/rilladr_01_montgomery_128kb.mp3 21:17

Loved the note at the end of your Susan file :lol:
Rachel

Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

Chapter 19 is PL OK! :thumbs:
Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

SweetPea wrote:Chapters 10, 26 and 27 are re-uploading.
Chapters 10, 26 and 27 are all PL OK!

Exciting times - I'll PL Chapter 1 as soon as I can, so thanks for pushing through and getting all that editing done! :clap:
Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

Chapter 1 is PL OK! We are ready for the catalogue!

Rapunzelina, would it be possible to make the DP section 00 so that the chapter numbers match the section numbers?
Twinkle88

Post by Twinkle88 »

:shock:

:clap: :clap: :clap:
Rapunzelina
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Rapunzelina »

Yes, I will take care of it!
AdeledePignerolles

Post by AdeledePignerolles »

Wow, so cool to see this done! Congratulations Beth and Rachel! :D (I can't wait to see what your next DR is!)
Adele