COMPLETE Rilla of Ingleside - rap

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Woo! We can do this! :D
https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/rilladr_10_montgomery_128kb.mp3 21:23

I have Chapter 5 edited as well, just have to listen to it. :)
Rachel

“My behavior is nonetheless, deplorable. Unfortunately, I’m quite prone to such bouts of deplorability--take for instance, my fondness for reading books at the dinner table.” - Mistborn: The Final Empire
Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

If you upload Chapter 5 I'm happy to check it - that's what PLing is for! Your time is better spent editing because only you can do that!
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Oh, I'm finished now anyway - and it actually needed more than just a listen through, I had to adjust a lot of the pauses and things because when I first edited it I just threw everything together in the right order but didn't do anything about the spacing :) I usually listen and adjust while I go along, but this chapter was nearly continuous dialogue, so it made more sense to me (with my slightly messy editing style) to do it all in one go. :) (Plus I really love listening :D Your Susan is so well done, she sounds just like I always imagined, only better ;))

https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/rilladr_05_montgomery_128kb.mp3 27:27

I have just begun on Chapter 11.

Edit: I have finished it! Now for Chapter 14...
https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/rilladr_11_montgomery_128kb.mp3 21:14
Rachel

“My behavior is nonetheless, deplorable. Unfortunately, I’m quite prone to such bouts of deplorability--take for instance, my fondness for reading books at the dinner table.” - Mistborn: The Final Empire
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Rachel

SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Rachel

Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

Chapters 5 and 16 are PL OK! I have some catching up to do! :shock:
Last edited by Elizabby on September 11th, 2016, 4:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

Chapter 10 PL note:

@11:16 I think we have discussed this before but "conspicuous" should be "con-spik-you-us" (hard "c" in the middle)

Chapter 11 PL notes:

@5:56 there is a long section of Gertrude Oliver's line which I think got left in by mistake. Please cut from after "but I can't escape from this" and put them back in after Anne speaks "nor I..."

@6:26 there are more Gertrude Oliver lines which are duplicated in the wrong place - they appear correctly again later, so can be cut here.

Chapter 14 PL notes:

@0:52 repeat of Susan's "one foot in the grave" (sorry, I suspect this might have been my mistake from the original recording.)

@1:22 there is a missed line which belongs to Mr Pryor. I have messaged MaryAnnSpiegel about this.

And the MW is fully updated with everyone's names in the chapters in which they appear! 8-)
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Chapter 11 is re-uploaded. New time 20:47.

I do remember the "conspicuous" thing, and I thought I remembered correcting it, but I can't find a post anywhere and the file was only uploaded once. :hmm: Maybe it was in another project. Anyway, I'll see if I can do that tonight. :)
Rachel

Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

Chapter 11 is now PL OK!

I think we discussed it, and you decided to fix it in the final version.
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

:roll: Now why did I decide to do a thing like that? :lol:

Here's Chapter 17:
https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/rilladr_17_montgomery_128kb.mp3 26:20
Rachel

Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

Chapter 1 for Susan, which is now ready to edit and I have moved the Susan section down the bottom with the other complete sections.

https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/rilla_01_susan.mp3

We are only waiting for the last line for Ch 19 from John! So close!!
Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

Chapter 17 is PL OK - and incidentally also contains the word "conspicuous", so maybe it was this one we talked about! :hmm:
MaryAnnSpiegel
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by MaryAnnSpiegel »

Here's the missing line for Mr. Pryor - Chapter 14: https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/rilladr_14_mrpryor.mp3

MaryAnn
Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

Thanks MaryAnn! That's PL OK and Chapter 14 is now Ready to (re) Edit! :thumbs:
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Rachel