COMPLETE Rilla of Ingleside - rap

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
aradlaw
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by aradlaw »

I can do section 13 - Harvey Crawford.
David Lawrence

* Weekly & Fortnightly Poetry - Check out the Short Works forum for the latest projects!
Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

Brilliant! Thanks David! Any chance you might be able to read the single line in Ch 6 for a male voice as well? Pretty please??
WiltedScribe

Post by WiltedScribe »

I can do Allan Daly and Abner Reese. I'm just wondering, though: the MW says that Allan Daly is in Chapter 21, yet there are no lines for him in the Google Doc. Is this an error, or does he appear in a different chapter?
Tomas Peter
aradlaw
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by aradlaw »

Elizabby wrote:Brilliant! Thanks David! Any chance you might be able to read the single line in Ch 6 for a male voice as well? Pretty please??
Just can't resist a Pretty please?? add me in.
WiltedScribe wrote:I can do Allan Daly and Abner Reese. I'm just wondering, though: the MW says that Allan Daly is in Chapter 21, yet there are no lines for him in the Google Doc. Is this an error, or does he appear in a different chapter?
I noticed that Allan Daly is part of a chorus of soldiers in Ch 21 (see the instructions below the character list in the Google doc) :wink:
David Lawrence

* Weekly & Fortnightly Poetry - Check out the Short Works forum for the latest projects!
WiltedScribe

Post by WiltedScribe »

aradlaw wrote:
WiltedScribe wrote:I can do Allan Daly and Abner Reese. I'm just wondering, though: the MW says that Allan Daly is in Chapter 21, yet there are no lines for him in the Google Doc. Is this an error, or does he appear in a different chapter?
I noticed that Allan Daly is part of a chorus of soldiers in Ch 21 (see the instructions below the character list in the Google doc) :wink:
Ahh, I missed that entirely. :oops: Thanks, David. :)
Tomas Peter
Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

Thanks David and Tomas - we are now FULL! :mrgreen:
wib66

Post by wib66 »

As all parts are taken I have removed this project from the available parts list in readers wanted dramatic works thanks
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

Hi Esther, all of my DRs over the last five years have been intro'd this way - and I think it makes more sense when a single narrator introduces each chapter to treat it more like a continuous work than separate chapters. The full disclaimer is used in the first chapter which everyone is in because of the voice credits.

However, I'll only ask you to fix it if there are other PL notes for that chapter - otherwise Rachel can just cut and paste it.
aradlaw
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by aradlaw »

David Lawrence

Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

Thanks guys! I'll PL both of these sets of files tonight, after I get my daughter's violin fixed...
Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

Thanks Tomas, these characters are all PL OK! :thumbs: I'll see you over on the "Mikado" thread! :mrgreen:
Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

Thanks David, these characters are all PL OK - I particularly liked the laughing in the Harvey Crawford Ch 4 file! :thumbs:
EstherbenSimonides

Post by EstherbenSimonides »

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam,
Esther ben Simonides
East

Post by East »

Hello!

Here is Irene Howard in Chapter 24: https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/rilladr_24_irenehoward.mp3 (2 min 40 s)

So sorry about the delay!

Anna