[COMPLETE] Fighting the Flames by RM Ballantyne-tg

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
CantosKitsune

Post by CantosKitsune »

Okaay I (Finally) completed chapter 30. Sorry for the long turn-around :(
I think I remembered everything this time, and applied the noise reduction correctly.
Here is the link: https://librivox.org/uploads/triciag/fightingtheflames_30_ballantyne_128kb.mp3
(Also realized I can not use HTML link keys :P)
Tempus breve est, ut carpe diem!
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Thank you! :D
Do you have a duration for your recording? It's just to check that the whole file uploaded correctly (the uploader has been known to eat parts of files ;))
Rachel

“My behavior is nonetheless, deplorable. Unfortunately, I’m quite prone to such bouts of deplorability--take for instance, my fondness for reading books at the dinner table.” - Mistborn: The Final Empire
CantosKitsune

Post by CantosKitsune »

Ah, I did forget somthing...... Anyway, it is about 12:45 in length. Sorry about that.
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

OK! :D You've just got a repeat @ 3:14 - who in...who in the most
The volume is too low at 85 db - could you amplify it by about 4 db? I think I posted the instructions a little ways back but if you have trouble finding them I'll post again.
Thank you!
Rachel

“My behavior is nonetheless, deplorable. Unfortunately, I’m quite prone to such bouts of deplorability--take for instance, my fondness for reading books at the dinner table.” - Mistborn: The Final Empire
CantosKitsune

Post by CantosKitsune »

SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Chapter 30 is PL OK! :clap:
Rachel

Xenablue

Post by Xenablue »

Last edited by Xenablue on December 29th, 2015, 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Xenablue

Post by Xenablue »

SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Xenablue wrote:Chapter 21 (I dont hear a rustling noise at all?)
https://librivox.org/uploads/triciag/fightingtheflames_21_ballantyne_128kb.mp3
19 and 21 are PL OK! :D (I did not hear a noise either, not sure what happened.)

8 and 9 are almost right, only now they have ten seconds of silence on the end instead of five. I can fix that for you if you like, or you can do it. :)
Thanks!
Rachel

Xenablue

Post by Xenablue »

SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Thank you! :D
Rachel

SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Chapter 10 PL notes:
- Repeat @ 17:41 "...for the music of bird and beast and running brook. You know the true proverb, 'Man made the town; but God made the country!'" (that whole thing is repeated.)
- There are 10 seconds of silence at the end, just needs to be 5 for a file under 30 minutes.
- Would you mind de-amplifying by -3?

Thank you!
Rachel

Xenablue

Post by Xenablue »

Last edited by Xenablue on December 30th, 2015, 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Xenablue

Post by Xenablue »