COMPLETE: Twisted Candle by Edgar Wallace - AF/ge

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Gesine

Post by Gesine »

Fabulous, thank you Christabel.
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein
asy

Post by asy »

So, what's the go here, do we just come in and claim our birthdays? :lol:

Mine's the day between the day the last two chapters are scheduled for.

If it's OK, I'll take the day after mine. March 24th.

I think that puts it at chapter 23. Which IS my birthday, March 23. :D

How cool!

asy :D
Gesine

Post by Gesine »

asy wrote:So, what's the go here, do we just come in and claim our birthdays? :lol:

Mine's the day between the day the last two chapters are scheduled for.

If it's OK, I'll take the day after mine. March 24th.

I think that puts it at chapter 23. Which IS my birthday, March 23. :D

How cool!

asy :D
Ha - this birthday thing is fun, isn't it? Must remember that last year - run some birthday project between Jan and March that only birthday boys and girls can subscribe to... so many people have their birthdays in these months... Will sign you up for chapter 23 :)
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein
Gesine

Post by Gesine »

Christabel has already completed chapter 9; linked from reader list.
Rowen

Post by Rowen »

Could I claim chapter 13? :)
[size=92][url=http://librivox.org/newcatalog/people_public.php?peopleid=684]My LV Projects[/url] | Like Arthurian legend? Why not try [u][url=http://librivox.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15518]Le Mort d'Arthur Vol 2[/url][/u]?[/size]
Gesine

Post by Gesine »

Rowen wrote:Could I claim chapter 13? :)
Gladly. :)
Brett?

Post by Brett? »

In the spirit of making sure that everything gets submitted according to schedule, I'd be more than happy to snatch up Chapter 10.
Books? Books are for people who enjoy things like [i]reading[/i], and [i]thinking[/i]. You wouldn't want to be associated with them!
Gesine

Post by Gesine »

Chapter 10 will be eagerly awaited, Brett?... :)
Christabel

Post by Christabel »

Hallo again!

May I have chapter 12, please?

Thanks muchly. :D

edit: Should I maybe rerecord the previous chapter I did? I noticed a few popping p's and t's I didn't catch when I listened through it the first time.
Gesine

Post by Gesine »

Christabel wrote:Hallo again!

May I have chapter 12, please?

Thanks muchly. :D

edit: Should I maybe rerecord the previous chapter I did? I noticed a few popping p's and t's I didn't catch when I listened through it the first time.
Good heavens, no. It was fine, don't worry. And 12 is yours, thanks.
Christabel

Post by Christabel »

Okay, perfect! Thanks muchly, Gesine.

p.s. Happy not-quite-but-almost-your-birthday! :birthday:
Gesine

Post by Gesine »

Christabel wrote:p.s. Happy not-quite-but-almost-your-birthday! :birthday:
Thank you! :) It's my birthday week.
Brett?

Post by Brett? »

Hey, sorry I'm a little late on this. One of my professors decided that a syllabus is really more of a guideline, and that it was ok to toss in extra assignment. Anyway, chapter 10 is done, and up your server space. 10.12 Megabytes.
Books? Books are for people who enjoy things like [i]reading[/i], and [i]thinking[/i]. You wouldn't want to be associated with them!
Gesine

Post by Gesine »

Brett? wrote:Hey, sorry I'm a little late on this. One of my professors decided that a syllabus is really more of a guideline, and that it was ok to toss in extra assignment. Anyway, chapter 10 is done, and up your server space. 10.12 Megabytes.
No problem, thank you, Brett! Hope the assignment went well. What are you reading?
Brett?

Post by Brett? »

Rather than make a fool of myself by answering that question incorrectly, I'm going to admit that I don't know if you're asking what the text for the class is, which projects on Librivox I'm working on, or what I'm reading in my free time...