(Complete) Summa Theologica IIa-IIae - Cardinal Virtues -mb

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
mscllc

Post by mscllc »

mscllc

Post by mscllc »

mscllc

Post by mscllc »

ST 2-2 118 Of the Vices Opposed to Liberality, and in the First Place, of Covetousness
https://librivox.org/uploads/m8b1/summa_theologica2_11_079_aquinas_128kb.mp3
48:55
m8b1
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by m8b1 »

119, 120 and 121 are all PL OK!
Maria
------
Readers Wanted:

---
Catholic Audiobooks
m8b1
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by m8b1 »

117 is PL OK!
Maria
------
Readers Wanted:

---
Catholic Audiobooks
mscllc

Post by mscllc »

mscllc

Post by mscllc »

Dear Maria, there you have it, all has been recorded, edited and submitted. :help:
I see that you are actively reviewing at present, so we are nearing the close of a four-and-a-half-year saga! :clap:
(a little beatitude, the eighth of eight projects :9: -- maybe we should add the last & ninth for the nine choirs of angels? :hmm: )
Courage! :shock: Perseverance! 8-)
mscllc :roll:
m8b1
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by m8b1 »

mscllc wrote: September 30th, 2019, 8:28 am Dear Maria, there you have it, all has been recorded, edited and submitted. :help:
I see that you are actively reviewing at present, so we are nearing the close of a four-and-a-half-year saga! :clap:
(a little beatitude, the eighth of eight projects :9: -- maybe we should add the last & ninth for the nine choirs of angels? :hmm: )
Courage! :shock: Perseverance! 8-)
mscllc :roll:
Almost there! Let me know when you get #9 set up! :-)

In some ways it seems both longer and shorter than 4-1/2 years!

118 is PL OK and I will get to the last one soon! :clap:
Maria
------
Readers Wanted:

---
Catholic Audiobooks
m8b1
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by m8b1 »

Just noticed I am really close to 10,000 posts. Maybe if I time it right, #10,000 can be the post saying this is cataloged! Seems fitting to me! :mrgreen:
Maria
------
Readers Wanted:

---
Catholic Audiobooks
m8b1
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by m8b1 »

And the last one is PL OK! :clap:

Working on getting this catalog. I imagine it will take a bit since it is so large.
Maria
------
Readers Wanted:

---
Catholic Audiobooks
mscllc

Post by mscllc »

Just noticed I am really close to 10,000 posts. Maybe if I time it right, #10,000 can be the post saying this is cataloged! Seems fitting to me!
That's funny, Maria, because I saw after my last post that I was at "443" posts, so I was contemplating dedicating my next message to close off on this project with number "444", here it is! :lol:

As I write this I see that all has been proof-listened to and that the cataloguing is underway. :shock: I do have the intention of setting up my "ninth" Summa projet today (at least I have promised Ste Thérèse de Lisieux de l'Enfant-Jésus et de la Sainte-Face to do so), seeing that there were "nine" faithful in attendance at this morning's mass in the tiny French village where I celebrated mass, a little sign of confirmation as I beheld them, looking at them over the bouquet of garden roses that someone had placed on the altar… Happy feast day, Maria Therese! :9:

Since these past four-plus years I have worked to complete the other eight projects set up all-at-once in the beginning (to ensure their coherence and to show my resolve to complete them in time), I have forgotten how to set up a project! :oops: If I have difficulty refreshing my memory from what I find on the site, I may ask for you to lead me like a little child by the hand, needing to relearn how to do so… :roll:

In any case that will be "Summa Theologica - 14 Tertia Pars, The Sacraments" as envisioned when number "13" in the series was created: 8-)
This selection of the Summa Theologica covers questions 60-90 of the Tertia Pars ("Third Part"), comprising a Treatise on the Sacraments: the sacraments in general (questions 60-65) and in particular (questions 66-90), whether on Baptism (66-71), Confirmation (72), Eucharist (53-83), or Penance (84-90) - at which point Aquinas' composition of the Summa ended abruptly.
mscllc :thumbs:
m8b1
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by m8b1 »

Well, I think the setting up process has changed since you last did it! Shouldn't be too hard, although we did have to do special things in tweaking the first post for these from what I recall. I think it was generally the file names that caused trouble at the beginning since they are a bit unique just for the Summa, but we got it sorted out!

Start here: viewtopic.php?f=28&t=13513
Which has the links to the Template Generator: https://librivox.org/add_project
And some instructions: https://wiki.librivox.org/index.php/Start_a_new_solo_project

If you have trouble just drop me a line. :-) We'll muddle through it together! :lol:

I remember when you started out with your first post (I think it was) wanting to solo the Summa from the place where it was at at that point. Usually that would be a big red flag - a brand new reader wanting to solo a very large project - they usually have no idea what they are getting into, but I'm very glad it worked out, and you did know what you were doing! :-)
I remember writing in a post when you wanted to set up multiple projects at once, something to the effect "well, if it doesn't work out, at the very least the projects will already be set up for future use".

I'd say it was time for a party, but since there is one more project to go, a small party will have to suffice ~ and save the big celebration for the very end!

Here are eight cakes for the eight projects: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

Thank you for the Feast Day wishes!

The next post will be the this project is complete post ~ and I did manage to make it #10,000. :lol: :lol:
Maria
------
Readers Wanted:

---
Catholic Audiobooks
m8b1
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by m8b1 »

This project is now complete! All audio files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/summa-theologica-11-pars-secunda-secundae-treatise-on-the-cardinal-virtues-prudence-justice-fortitude-temperance-by-saint-thomas-aquinas/

I think everything is alright, but if you see anything that looks wrong, let me know.

Congratulations! :clap:
Maria
------
Readers Wanted:

---
Catholic Audiobooks