[COMPLETE] In His Steps by Charles M. Sheldon (WWJD)-dlo

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
EvenKeel

Post by EvenKeel » November 27th, 2015, 7:44 pm

Thank you :D

Elizabby

Post by Elizabby » November 27th, 2015, 8:17 pm

EvenKeel wrote:Hi,

Is there an easier way to find where your PL notes are than by scrolling through all the pages? It's been a while and having other projects going I sometimes forget.
Not really. :( There are two ways of tracking PL notes in the MW, but both rely on the BC or the DPL to do it. One of the common ways is to make a note in the MW of which page of the project thread the PL notes are on - then the reader only has to scroll through one page to find the notes. Alternatively, some people put an actual link to the post containing the PL notes - but this relies on someone being able to do the HTML code to make the link work.

Just adding a couple of suggestions for next time! :mrgreen: This project is nearly finished, and I'm looking forward to hearing the final version once it is in the catalogue! :thumbs:

EvenKeel

Post by EvenKeel » November 27th, 2015, 8:22 pm

Not sure I did this right but this is jasper chase act 10 correction to PL notes. I saw where edited files had different extensions so I hope this is right. Also, I put the Jasper Chase read by "me" part at the beginning, and the line I missed at the end where it's suppose to go. Let me know if this is wrong and I'll fix it. Thanks :)

Here it is:

Jasper Chase Act 10 corrections:

https://librivox.org/uploads/dlolso21/inhissteps_[10]_sheldon_128kb.mp3 -:40

Mike

EvenKeel

Post by EvenKeel » November 27th, 2015, 8:25 pm

Elizabby wrote:
EvenKeel wrote:Hi,

Is there an easier way to find where your PL notes are than by scrolling through all the pages? It's been a while and having other projects going I sometimes forget.
Not really. :( There are two ways of tracking PL notes in the MW, but both rely on the BC or the DPL to do it. One of the common ways is to make a note in the MW of which page of the project thread the PL notes are on - then the reader only has to scroll through one page to find the notes. Alternatively, some people put an actual link to the post containing the PL notes - but this relies on someone being able to do the HTML code to make the link work.

Just adding a couple of suggestions for next time! :mrgreen: This project is nearly finished, and I'm looking forward to hearing the final version once it is in the catalogue! :thumbs:
I think those are great suggestions Elizabby :) Would make it a lot simpler.
You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose~ Dr. Seuss

EvenKeel

Post by EvenKeel » November 27th, 2015, 8:27 pm

Can't wait to hear finished product. Only wish I had a bigger role. Still kind of new to the plays, but I enjoy them the most I think :)

Mike

AdeledePignerolles

Post by AdeledePignerolles » November 27th, 2015, 9:44 pm

EvenKeel wrote:Not sure I did this right but this is jasper chase act 10 correction to PL notes. I saw where edited files had different extensions so I hope this is right. Also, I put the Jasper Chase read by "me" part at the beginning, and the line I missed at the end where it's suppose to go. Let me know if this is wrong and I'll fix it. Thanks :)

Here it is:

Jasper Chase Act 10 corrections:

https://librivox.org/uploads/dlolso21/inhissteps_[10]_sheldon_128kb.mp3 -:40

Mike
Thank you so much! I'll PL soon. Just to let you know, brackets don't really work in file names, but it's fine for this one. :) Thanks so much for being a part of this! If you're interested in bigger roles, there are still a lot of roles left on my other DR, Ben Hur. (Link in my signature line.) :D

Elizabby

Post by Elizabby » November 28th, 2015, 5:12 am

EvenKeel wrote:Can't wait to hear finished product. Only wish I had a bigger role. Still kind of new to the plays, but I enjoy them the most I think :)
Hey Mike, if you are looking for some other roles, the purple link in my signature takes you to the Dramatic Reading of "Five Children and It" which has quite a few male roles still to fill. I also recommend the "Just So Stories" - this collection is nearly finished and just needs a few more male voices, so it will be in the catalogue pretty soon! There's a great male part in that "Tegumai" who appears in two of the stories and has quite a bit to say.

And Adele, if you were keen, there's a role in "5 Children" for you too! We need a "Martha" - the maid who gets married at the end!

EvenKeel

Post by EvenKeel » November 28th, 2015, 7:44 am

Thanks for the ideas on some new roles. I will check them out :D

Mike

AdeledePignerolles

Post by AdeledePignerolles » November 28th, 2015, 8:09 am

Jasper Chase is now PL OK! :) Great job!

EvenKeel

Post by EvenKeel » November 28th, 2015, 8:15 am

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Thank you :D

Mike

EstherbenSimonides

Post by EstherbenSimonides » November 30th, 2015, 12:30 pm

In Chapter 29, the Divinity Student is really quiet compared to the other characters. Do you think you can amplify it? (It's mostly just the second speech.) Other than that, it's PL OK!
Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam,
Esther ben Simonides

BillyShakespeare

Post by BillyShakespeare » December 6th, 2015, 12:24 am

Hello,
am I correct that there are no open parts?
~Billy~
Hand Crafted Pens, come and see my collection here:
PenTurner

Got stories Swimming around in your head? why not write them down? I worked for me. although I'm still writing.
Kingdom Pen Dot Org

So much to do... and write... and think... and say.... BillyShakespeare

AdeledePignerolles

Post by AdeledePignerolles » December 6th, 2015, 6:54 am

BillyShakespeare wrote:Hello,
am I correct that there are no open parts?
Yes, that's right. :) There's only one part that hasn't been recorded yet, but it's been claimed. That's why the subject line says "[FULL]". If you're interested, though, there's still parts open on my other DR, Ben Hur (there's a link in my signature line.) :)

RoboticLobsters

Post by RoboticLobsters » December 15th, 2015, 2:53 pm

Sorry I have not posted sooner, I am un-claiming the part of burns as after recording the lines for Chapter 29 dozens of times I have found that i can not do a satisfactory voice.
I sincerely hope the book can be finished soon.
Projects:
Camping and Woodcraft Full
Bunyan's Characters

So much time, So few things to do...

AdeledePignerolles

Post by AdeledePignerolles » December 15th, 2015, 5:14 pm

RoboticLobsters wrote:Sorry I have not posted sooner, I am un-claiming the part of burns as after recording the lines for Chapter 29 dozens of times I have found that i can not do a satisfactory voice.
I sincerely hope the book can be finished soon.
OK, thanks for letting me know! If anyone wants to take this part to finish us off I would really appreciate it :)