(Complete) History of the Catholic Church...Vol 2 -m8b1

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
HughGil

Post by HughGil »

Firefox is the culprit. I tried the downloadthemall plugin, still not working. I'm downloading now using Chrome. Thanks for the tip. :D I'll do 15 tonight, and 16 tomorrow night / Saturday morning. :D
"the story seems to take forever to go anywhere - and I know where it is going." - m8b1 2012
HughGil

Post by HughGil »

Hi Maria,

Section 15 @ ~42:13 small missed edit.

...which will be perpetual seminaries of Protestant burgesses, since it is provided in the charters that the provost and twelve chief burgesses, who are to elect all the rest, must always be such as will take the Oath of Supremacy.

Edit to add:

Decided to keep going :shock:

16 is okay. :D
"the story seems to take forever to go anywhere - and I know where it is going." - m8b1 2012
m8b1
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by m8b1 »

Thanks, Hugh! 15 is corrected and the last chapter is ready! :clap: :clap:
Maria
------
Readers Wanted:

---
Catholic Audiobooks
HughGil

Post by HughGil »

You are welcome, Maria,

15 and 17 are okay. :clap:

What's next on your agenda? I'd be more than happy to DPL your next project. :D
m8b1
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by m8b1 »

Thanks so much, Hugh! All your fine listening is much appreciated! :lol: :D

As for what I am going to do next, I'm conflicted. I thought I was going to do one book, had it all decided, then there were two more I was seriously thinking about in the last couple of weeks.

You want to decide for me?

Something on the more serious side: https://archive.org/details/whatisliberalism00sard_0 - I had this book sitting in a stack next to my bed for a year and a half, meaning to read it, but never really did. So I had the brilliant thought - oh, I think it is out of copyright. If I record it, that way I will get it read! :lol: (I've used that method before :D )

A book of short stories for boys (and girls): https://archive.org/details/mostlyboysshorts00finn
I have recorded five books by this author, a Catholic priest who wrote lots of books for children - but surprisingly I don't think you have PL'd any of them.

Then the last one I happened upon by a fluke, searching archive for something else. It looks like a cute book: https://archive.org/details/parablebookourdi00sist

I have recorded parts of two of them, but I am seriously not set on doing any particular one right now. I do plan to do all of them at some point in the future though. So, do you have any preference which one you would prefer to listen to right now? :hmm: :D
Maria
------
Readers Wanted:

---
Catholic Audiobooks
m8b1
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by m8b1 »

Maria
------
Readers Wanted:

---