COMPLETE: [GERMAN] Heidis Lehr- und Wanderjahre, J. Spyri

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Gesine

Post by Gesine »

So, jetzt fehlt nur noch Kapitel 13 und das Korrekturhoeren! :)
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein
Janie No. 5

Post by Janie No. 5 »

...die letzten 37 Minuten sind jetzt auch da - Kapitel 13:
http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/200709/heidislehrundwanderjahre_13_spyri.mp3
She had heard it said that humans are supposed only to use about a tenth of their brains, and that no one was very clear what the other nine-tenths were for, but she had certainly never heard it suggested that they were used for storing penguins.
Gesine

Post by Gesine »

Janie No. 5 wrote:...die letzten 37 Minuten sind jetzt auch da - Kapitel 13:
http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/200709/heidislehrundwanderjahre_13_spyri.mp3
Danke, Steffi! Uebrigens, es laeuft ein neuer Krimi: "Murder at Bridge" in Readers Wanted.
Last edited by Gesine on September 23rd, 2007, 3:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein
Gesine

Post by Gesine »

Ich werde 01, 02 und 11 korrekturhoeren.
Gesine

Post by Gesine »

Ich hoere noch 3-5 an. Die anderen waren alle OK! :)
Janie No. 5

Post by Janie No. 5 »

Kapitel 7 -> Alles bestens!
Gesine wrote: Danke, Steffi! Uebrigens, es laeuft ein neuer Krimi: "Murder at Bridge" in Readers Wanted.
:-) Danke für den Hinweis, da schau ich doch direkt mal rüber...
She had heard it said that humans are supposed only to use about a tenth of their brains, and that no one was very clear what the other nine-tenths were for, but she had certainly never heard it suggested that they were used for storing penguins.
Gesine

Post by Gesine »

Kehinde

Post by Kehinde »

Found it Gesine! lol
If not now, when? Wake up and live!
Kehinde

Post by Kehinde »

Downloading Section 7, Gesine -;)
Kehinde

Post by Kehinde »

Section 7

22:55 - stumble "ziech - zeichnete"

kayray

Post by kayray »

Danke, Kehinde :) Gesine isn't feeling well, so I'll look after this project for a bit. Would you like to listen to a few more chapters?
Kara
http://kayray.org/
--------
"Mary wished to say something very sensible into her Zoom H2 Handy Recorder, but knew not how." -- Jane Austen (& Kara)
Kehinde

Post by Kehinde »

kayray wrote:Danke, Kehinde :) Gesine isn't feeling well, so I'll look after this project for a bit. Would you like to listen to a few more chapters?
Hallo Kayray,

Oh dear, I hope Gesine feels better- I didn't know she was ill. :( Yes, I will go on listening to more chapters-- I'm following the text so it's taking me a little longer than usual. ;)

Downloading Section 8 now.

Kehinde

Post by Kehinde »

Hello Gesine and Kayray,

This project will take me quite more than a couple of weeks to PL- as I am very deficient in the German language and so need to follow the text while listening. Since it is complete, I'm afraid that I'm keeping this project back from getting catalogued by my not being able to PL in a timely fashion.

Would it be all right for me to post this project on the Listeners Wanted forum so others more able than I can have a listen and this project gets catalogued immediately? :)

K.

[/size]
kayray

Post by kayray »

Oh, let's let Gesine decide when she's feeling better. There might be a reason she hasn't posted over there yet. I'm not strong enough in German to manage if a whole bunch of German listeners show up :) You and I must be about the same speed! Just take your time and enjoy, or, if you stop having fun, just go and do something else and I'll listen for a bit.
Kara
http://kayray.org/
--------
"Mary wished to say something very sensible into her Zoom H2 Handy Recorder, but knew not how." -- Jane Austen (& Kara)
Kehinde

Post by Kehinde »

kayray wrote:Oh, let's let Gesine decide when she's feeling better. There might be a reason she hasn't posted over there yet. I'm not strong enough in German to manage if a whole bunch of German listeners show up :) You and I must be about the same speed! Just take your time and enjoy, or, if you stop having fun, just go and do something else and I'll listen for a bit.
Ok! Thanks kayray- :D [/size]