[COMPLETE]Enquire Within Upon Everything RK Philp-ag

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
wib66

Post by wib66 »

DianaS wrote:Here is section 38, Puddings time is 16:29.49

https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/enquirewithin_38_philp_128kb.mp3
Hi sorry I missed this will PL over the next couple of days
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
wib66

Post by wib66 »

thank you for your section
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Section 38 is PL OK thanks
Michele
DianaS

Post by DianaS »

Hi, may I read section 39 Rice & other dishes?
DianaS

Post by russiandoll »

And may I take 43 and 73?

rd
wib66

Post by wib66 »

DianaS wrote:Hi, may I read section 39 Rice & other dishes?
Yes you may thank you for claiming
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

russiandoll wrote:And may I take 43 and 73?

rd
Yes you may thank you for claiming
Michele
BettyB

Post by BettyB »

I would like to take Chapters 37 and 79.
Thanks.
BettyB
wib66

Post by wib66 »

BettyB wrote:I would like to take Chapters 37 and 79.
Thanks.
BettyB
Thanks for claiming
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Section 54 is PL OK thanks
Michele
BettyB

Post by BettyB »

wib66

Post by wib66 »

thank you for your section
Michele
Kenita

Post by Kenita »

Hello! It's been a while. I will read Section 16 - Taking a House Part 1.

Thanks,
Kenita
wib66

Post by wib66 »

PL Notes for section 79

Great reading. The file has a hum running through it which can be removed by following the instructions on the wiki page below if you are using Audacity. I have found using the Single Band Parametric instructions to be the easiest for me.

http://wiki.librivox.org/index.php/Removing_Mains_Hum

For future it may be worthwhile finding out what causes the hum and seeing if you can prevent it before recording.
Please see the information below

http://wiki.librivox.org/index.php/Instructional_Videos

please ask if you need anything. If you can edit and reupload the file using the same filename thanks
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Kenita wrote:Hello! It's been a while. I will read Section 16 - Taking a House Part 1.

Thanks,
Kenita
thank you I will sign you up
Michele