COMPLETE Marriage, volume 2 by Susan Ferrier -ck

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
wib66

Post by wib66 »

chapter 14 is PL OK thanks
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
linny

Post by linny »

OK, Michele. I'm game if you are. Read 11 of these and then you can get on the project short list. :thumbs:
wib66

Post by wib66 »

And the race is on ha ha
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
wib66

Post by wib66 »

chapter 18 is ready for PL thanks
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Also I really need to apologise for my very bad attempt at the French. If need be I will remove it as it is a little painful.
Michele
linny

Post by linny »

wib66 wrote:Also I really need to apologise for my very bad attempt at the French. If need be I will remove it as it is a little painful.
I don't know French so you are probably safe. :wink:
wib66

Post by wib66 »

linny wrote: I don't know French so you are probably safe. :wink:
Ha Ha I might be safe then

Chapter 19 is also up
Michele
linny

Post by linny »

PL notes for 18
3:11 repeat "was no less than the loss"
6:13 repeat "as I have felt quite at a loss about you of late, my dear."

Mr and Mrs Downe Wright. Really? :lol:
"I shall have no disgraceful love-marriages in the family." wow
wib66

Post by wib66 »

linny wrote:PL notes for 18
3:11 repeat "was no less than the loss"
6:13 repeat "as I have felt quite at a loss about you of late, my dear."

Mr and Mrs Downe Wright. Really? :lol:
"I shall have no disgraceful love-marriages in the family." wow
Ha Ha I know love that name
The mother is a complete nightmare
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

18 is ready for a spot PL
20 is ready for PL

I think the target for the anniversary is going to be met without this project but I would still like to get it finished so will continue to record the final sections.

Thanks
Michele
linny

Post by linny »

Do you realize the author's middle name isn't on your Google docs but is included on the first post? Susan Edmonstoune Ferrier.

18 spot check PL ok
19 is PL ok
20 is PL ok
wib66

Post by wib66 »

linny wrote:Do you realize the author's middle name isn't on your Google docs but is included on the first post? Susan Edmonstoune Ferrier.

18 spot check PL ok
19 is PL ok
20 is PL ok
Hi Yes I think I will remove it from the first post. I had a little trouble pronouncing it. Not as much trouble as the French parts but enough to make me think leave it out. ha ha
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

21, 22 and 23 are ready for PL thanks
Michele
linny

Post by linny »

21 and 23 are PL ok
1:32 repeat "to leave Lady M'Laughlan". If you use the first one it will match the pronunciation throughout the chapter.
2:59 repeat "is to Capt. M'Nab of some Regiment"
3:06 repeat "for there are so many Regiments"
11:02 repeat "Even Sir Sampson and Lady Maclaughlan"
wib66

Post by wib66 »

thanks for the PL section 22 is ready for a spot PL thanks
Michele