Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
linny

Post by linny »

22 spot check pl ok
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Chapters 24, 25 and 26 are in the MW ready for PL thanks
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
linny

Post by linny »

Michele,
Since you have claimed the remainder of the sections would it be alright if Carolin gives me MW access? I don't need credit for the project in the catalog, if that's your concern.
It's just that I have a busy week and if I'm in as DPL your work will show in my PL list and I won't have to worry about missing something.

Chapter 24 is PL ok. Bedtime!
linny

Post by linny »

Ok, just a bit more...
6:25 "It would be greatly for the advantage of the nation, as well as the comfort of individuals, if there was," returned the Doctor.
Read as I
9:50-11:09 and 11:40-12:30 I followed along but I don't know French so I really can't confirm PL status. A few words or a sentence I'm comfortable with but when it begins to approach a paragraph I get nervous.

26 is PL ok
Carolin

Post by Carolin »

Mw access granted :)
Carolin
linny

Post by linny »

Thank you, Carolin
wib66

Post by wib66 »

linny wrote:Michele,
Since you have claimed the remainder of the sections would it be alright if Carolin gives me MW access? I don't need credit for the project in the catalog, if that's your concern.
It's just that I have a busy week and if I'm in as DPL your work will show in my PL list and I won't have to worry about missing something.

Chapter 24 is PL ok. Bedtime!
I don't mind at all and I think you should get the credit as you have been doing an amazing PL job here on LV so happy for you to go on as the DPL.

Thanks
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
wib66

Post by wib66 »

linny wrote:Ok, just a bit more...
6:25 "It would be greatly for the advantage of the nation, as well as the comfort of individuals, if there was," returned the Doctor.
Read as I
9:50-11:09 and 11:40-12:30 I followed along but I don't know French so I really can't confirm PL status. A few words or a sentence I'm comfortable with but when it begins to approach a paragraph I get nervous.

26 is PL ok
I know it is painful. What I did was found a programme called acapella box. You put in your text and the language it is and then it reads it for you. I then listened to it in sections and copied what it said. It definitely sounded better than my initial attempt. Maybe Carolin can suggest someone who could PL it for us. :mrgreen:
Michele
Carolin

Post by Carolin »

wib66 wrote:Maybe Carolin can suggest someone who could PL it for us. :mrgreen:
im on it. i listened myself and it sounds quite ok, but im getting a second opinion because my french is not at all great.
Carolin
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Carolin wrote:
wib66 wrote:Maybe Carolin can suggest someone who could PL it for us. :mrgreen:
im on it. i listened myself and it sounds quite ok, but im getting a second opinion because my french is not at all great.
If its not good (which is highly likely) I would be happy to ask someone to record it for us who can speak French.
Michele
Carolin

Post by Carolin »

My second opinion also said to go ahead, the french is good :thumbs:
Carolin
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Thank you for that :9:
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Chapter 25 has been edited and uploaded ready for a spot PL thanks
Michele
linny

Post by linny »

Glad you made it home safely. :D
25 is spot check PL ok!
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Chapters 28 to 30 are ready for PL thanks
Michele