COMPLETE Marriage, volume 2 by Susan Ferrier -ck

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
wib66

Post by wib66 »

chapter 2 is PL OK thanks
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
heeheekitty

Post by heeheekitty »

Hi! I volunteer for chapters 10 and 11 :)

All the best,
Tina
wib66

Post by wib66 »

heeheekitty wrote:Hi! I volunteer for chapters 10 and 11 :)

All the best,
hi thanks I will sign you up to those sections
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
ArleneJoyce

Post by ArleneJoyce »

May I sign up for Chapter 12?
Arlene
---------------------------------------------
Every day is a new adventure!
wib66

Post by wib66 »

ArleneJoyce wrote:May I sign up for Chapter 12?
Thank you I will sign you up
Michele
ArleneJoyce

Post by ArleneJoyce »

Here you go:

https://librivox.org/uploads/carolin/marriagevol2_12_ferrier_128kb.mp3

I think we don't need to fill in the tags any more? I didn't. Let me know if I need to, and I'll re-upload.
Arlene
wib66

Post by wib66 »

ArleneJoyce wrote:Here you go:

https://librivox.org/uploads/carolin/marriagevol2_12_ferrier_128kb.mp3

I think we don't need to fill in the tags any more? I didn't. Let me know if I need to, and I'll re-upload.
thanks yes you are right we no longer need to fill tags they get done before cataloguing.
Please could you let me know the length of the file.
Thanks
Michele
ArleneJoyce

Post by ArleneJoyce »

The file is 11:08. Sorry I forgot that! It's been too long since I recorded, I guess!
Arlene
wib66

Post by wib66 »

thanks Arlene
Michele
heeheekitty

Post by heeheekitty »

Hi, I finally finished chapter 10: https://librivox.org/uploads/carolin/marriagevol2_10_ferrier_128kb.mp3 (Duration 13:59)

All the best,
Tina
wib66

Post by wib66 »

heeheekitty wrote:Hi, I finally finished chapter 10: https://librivox.org/uploads/carolin/marriagevol2_10_ferrier_128kb.mp3 (Duration 13:59)

All the best,
thank you I will PL over the next couple of days
Michele
heeheekitty

Post by heeheekitty »

And here's chapter 11: https://librivox.org/uploads/carolin/marriagevol2_11_ferrier_128kb.mp3 (duration 9:59) :mrgreen:

Thanks,
Tina
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Thanks Tina
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

section 12 is PL OK thanks
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Sections 10 and 11 are PL OK thanks
Michele