[COMPLETE] Poems of American History, I - icequeen

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
AdeledePignerolles

Post by AdeledePignerolles »

Here is Section 30, The Trial:
https://librivox.org/uploads/icequeen/poemscolonialera_30_various_128kb.mp3
I loved hearing all the voices! I think your voice sounds like the villain in my favorite movie (Polycarp). :) I had so much fun putting it together. Let me know what you think about spacing, etc. Some files were a little quiet and others were loud so I tried to make them about the same without getting rid of the dramatic effect, but I can change volumes if anything is too loud or too quiet.
Thanks!
Adele

Post by edhumpal »

Section 30 is PL OK and very nicely stitched. The volume is uniform, your timing works with the actors and text, and it flows very well. And like you said, many wonderful contributions to work with. Thank you!
AdeledePignerolles

Post by AdeledePignerolles »

edhumpal wrote:Section 30 is PL OK and very nicely stitched. The volume is uniform, your timing works with the actors and text, and it flows very well. And like you said, many wonderful contributions to work with. Thank you!
Thank you! If you have any other plays in any of the other volumes/parts I'd love to help out. :)
Adele

Post by icequeen »

Did The Proclamation get put together?
Ann

Audio, video, disco!
edhumpal

Post by edhumpal »

Ann, yes, it's section 24 in the Window.

Adele, I hope you do stick with us, both as an editor if needed (haven't figured that out yet) and a reader.
icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by icequeen »

Ah-ha! Now I see it! Thanks Ed! :D
Ann

Audio, video, disco!
edhumpal

Post by edhumpal »

The last section, 40, by EileenTipping, is in the window. Ann, if proof listening is for a second pair of ears, I should ask you to do this one, since I edited it and may have missed something.

I've added the poets I could to the metadata, so if this last track passes, I guess it's off to the catalog! I've looked over the Window, and I hope I've discharged my duties, but I'm the noob on the block, so please give instructions if needed!
icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by icequeen »

Section 40 is PL OK, of course!

OK, everything looks good. I have deleted the extra sections at the bottom that were used for the DW's, so we are ready to go. But...we are not able to send anything to archive right now. There have been a few that were posted in the last few days, but those were done by hand and they were small projects. So, I have added this project to my list, so I will catalog as soon as I get the green light. I have three others, including my last solo project. :(
Ann

Audio, video, disco!
icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by icequeen »

This project is now complete! All audio files can be found on our catalog page: http://librivox.org/poems-of-american-history-the-colonial-era-by-various/

Great job, everyone! Thank you for participating! Thank you, Ed, for BC'ing and DPL'ing, and Adele for helping out with the two DW's! :clap: :clap:
Ann

Audio, video, disco!