[COMPLETE] Gems of Poetry for Girls and Boys by Unknown-icequeen

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Poems 2-4 are uploaded! Let's see if we can get this done in June!
Rachel

“My behavior is nonetheless, deplorable. Unfortunately, I’m quite prone to such bouts of deplorability--take for instance, my fondness for reading books at the dinner table.” - Mistborn: The Final Empire
icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by icequeen »

SweetPea wrote:Poems 2-4 are uploaded! Let's see if we can get this done in June!
All three are PL OK! That would be wonderful if it was done this month, but don't push Willy too much. He may not want to finish it if you do. I am fine with taking our time for this project.
Ann

Audio, video, disco!
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

You're right, I think I was pushing too hard :wink:
Willy wrote:I want to finish this. Maybe I'll finish it this month :)
Rachel

“My behavior is nonetheless, deplorable. Unfortunately, I’m quite prone to such bouts of deplorability--take for instance, my fondness for reading books at the dinner table.” - Mistborn: The Final Empire
icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by icequeen »

It's a good goal, especially since summer is starting. But then, summer is starting, the sunshine is calling our names!
Ann

Audio, video, disco!
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Poem 10 is uploaded!
Rachel

icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by icequeen »

Poem 10 is PL OK!
Ann

Audio, video, disco!
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Thanks! Willy's been having fun recording his Tom Sawyer lines, but we should get back to this when Tom is all recorded. :D
Rachel

icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by icequeen »

Thanks for checking! :D
Ann

Audio, video, disco!
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Realistically this is not going to get finished by my brother - I'm really sorry it's taken so long - I could finish up the remaining poems myself, or we could stick it with the abandoned projects for someone else to pick up. Thoughts?

Thank you so much for your patience :oops:
Rachel

icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by icequeen »

I am hesitant to add this project to the abandoned solos list because I think it would sound weird if an adult comes in and reads the poems in the middle of Willy's recordings. Rachel, if you want to read them yourself to finish the project, that would be fine with me. At least you still sound young, so it probably would not be so jarring, or weird sounding.

I leave it up to you to decide. And, no worries, things happen. I had a feeling that Willy would lose interest at some point.
Ann

Audio, video, disco!
icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by icequeen »

This project is now complete! All audio files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/selections-from-gems-of-poetry-for-girls-and-boys-by-unknown/

Per Anne's suggestion to get this one in the catalog, I have made the project, "Selections from..." Done! :clap: :clap:
Ann

Audio, video, disco!