COMPLETE Poetry and Prose by Yevgeny Baratynsky -ck

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Post Reply
Milla
Posts: 75
Joined: March 24th, 2013, 3:11 pm

Post by Milla » July 29th, 2015, 1:30 pm


Milla
Posts: 75
Joined: March 24th, 2013, 3:11 pm

Post by Milla » July 29th, 2015, 1:31 pm


chulsky
Posts: 1897
Joined: January 30th, 2012, 2:13 pm
Location: MA, USA
Contact:

Post by chulsky » August 21st, 2015, 11:49 am

Mark Chulsky / Марк Чульский

chulsky
Posts: 1897
Joined: January 30th, 2012, 2:13 pm
Location: MA, USA
Contact:

Post by chulsky » September 14th, 2015, 9:34 pm

Sec.31 posted https://librivox.org/uploads/carolin/collection_31_baratynsky_128kb-male.mp3 18:53
Ready for PL as of today sec.13,22,30,31
Mark Chulsky / Марк Чульский

zadoroznyeva
Posts: 19
Joined: May 20th, 2015, 2:19 pm

Post by zadoroznyeva » September 15th, 2015, 1:53 pm

I would like to claim section 34 of this project.
Thanks,
Eva

chulsky
Posts: 1897
Joined: January 30th, 2012, 2:13 pm
Location: MA, USA
Contact:

Post by chulsky » September 15th, 2015, 3:57 pm

zadoroznyeva wrote:I would like to claim section 34 of this project.
Thanks,
Eva
Thank you, Eva, it's yours! Looking forward to your recording!
Nastya has indicated she is busy and won't mind to release her sections.
Mark Chulsky / Марк Чульский

chulsky
Posts: 1897
Joined: January 30th, 2012, 2:13 pm
Location: MA, USA
Contact:

Post by chulsky » September 15th, 2015, 4:29 pm

Dear Eva,
I cannot assign the section to you because you don't have a catalog entry yet.
Please let the MC know your catalog name ("zadoroznyeva" is your forum name); you can use your real name or a pseudonym (you should be able to pronounce it :-) ), then your catalog entry will get created, and I will formally assign the section!
Meanwhile you can start recording, the section is yours.
Mark Chulsky / Марк Чульский

Carolin
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 42347
Joined: May 26th, 2010, 8:54 am
Location: the Netherlands
Contact:

Post by Carolin » September 16th, 2015, 5:13 am

karlkuzmich wrote:Dear Eva,
I cannot assign the section to you because you don't have a catalog entry yet.
Please let the MC know your catalog name ("zadoroznyeva" is your forum name); you can use your real name or a pseudonym (you should be able to pronounce it :-) ), then your catalog entry will get created, and I will formally assign the section!
Meanwhile you can start recording, the section is yours.
the bc does that. just click on "add new reader" and fill in the info :)
Carolin

chulsky
Posts: 1897
Joined: January 30th, 2012, 2:13 pm
Location: MA, USA
Contact:

Post by chulsky » September 16th, 2015, 6:27 am

Carolin wrote:the bc does that. just click on "add new reader" and fill in the info :)
Nope :-( Her forum name (zadoroznyeva) is not in the database, it wouldn't come up in the Reader field, and forcing it there hangs the system. :-(
Mark Chulsky / Марк Чульский

zadoroznyeva
Posts: 19
Joined: May 20th, 2015, 2:19 pm

Post by zadoroznyeva » September 16th, 2015, 2:26 pm

karlkuzmich wrote:
Carolin wrote:the bc does that. just click on "add new reader" and fill in the info :)
Nope :-( Her forum name (zadoroznyeva) is not in the database, it wouldn't come up in the Reader field, and forcing it there hangs the system. :-(
So the catalog name cannot be the same as the forum name?

chulsky
Posts: 1897
Joined: January 30th, 2012, 2:13 pm
Location: MA, USA
Contact:

Post by chulsky » September 16th, 2015, 4:17 pm

zadoroznyeva wrote:So the catalog name cannot be the same as the forum name?
It can, but you should ask an MC to enter your catalog name identical to your userid.
Mark Chulsky / Марк Чульский

zadoroznyeva
Posts: 19
Joined: May 20th, 2015, 2:19 pm

Post by zadoroznyeva » September 16th, 2015, 6:01 pm

karlkuzmich wrote:
zadoroznyeva wrote:So the catalog name cannot be the same as the forum name?
It can, but you should ask an MC to enter your catalog name identical to your userid.
Dear MC, please enter my catalog name to be the same as my userid. I am beginning to work on section 34.

Carolin
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 42347
Joined: May 26th, 2010, 8:54 am
Location: the Netherlands
Contact:

Post by Carolin » September 17th, 2015, 12:33 am

karlkuzmich wrote:
zadoroznyeva wrote:So the catalog name cannot be the same as the forum name?
It can, but you should ask an MC to enter your catalog name identical to your userid.
karl, there are three buttons at the top left in the magic window.

add new section -- add new reader -- assign reader sections.

until now, it seems you have only used the last one, but please check out the other two. click on add new reader, and add the information into the appropriate fields.

please get back to me if this doesnt work as expected. thanks!
Carolin

chulsky
Posts: 1897
Joined: January 30th, 2012, 2:13 pm
Location: MA, USA
Contact:

Post by chulsky » September 17th, 2015, 7:31 am

Thank you, Carolin, it worked today!
Eva, you are in the catalog! Looking forward to your recording!
Mark Chulsky / Марк Чульский

zadoroznyeva
Posts: 19
Joined: May 20th, 2015, 2:19 pm

Post by zadoroznyeva » September 17th, 2015, 7:51 am


Post Reply