[COMPLETE]Children's Short Works Collection Vol. 021 -aravis

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
aravis

Post by aravis »

Hi Rachel!

Thanks a lot! :D
Elli

"Tiefer und tiefer zogen die Buchstaben ihn hinab, wie ein Strudel aus Tinte...dorthin wo auch Staubfinger verschwunden war. An den Ort, an dem alle Geschichten enden." (Cornelia Funke)
voiceartistmedia

Post by voiceartistmedia »

Hi there,
Here is my contribution:

• The link copied from the uploader to file: https://librivox.org/uploads/aravis/childrensshortworks021_tomkitten_tk_128kb.mp3
• Name of story: The Tale of Tom Kitten
• Author: Beatrix Potter (1866-1943)
• Source: http://www.gutenberg.org/files/14837/14837-h/14837-h.htm
• Length in minutes and size in MB of your file: 6:58 min, 6.53KB (size as appeared on uploader)

thanks!
Tasleem Khan :)
voiceartistmedia

Please note that I edited the above post, and inserted the link to a modified version of my reading. The original volume recorded was too high.

thanks,
Tasleem
aravis

Post by aravis »

Hi Tasleem Khan!

Elli

"Tiefer und tiefer zogen die Buchstaben ihn hinab, wie ein Strudel aus Tinte...dorthin wo auch Staubfinger verschwunden war. An den Ort, an dem alle Geschichten enden." (Cornelia Funke)
aravis

Post by aravis »

The House That Jack Built: is PL:OK!!! :D
Elli

aravis

Post by aravis »

The Tale of Tom Kitten is PL:OK!!! :D
Elli

voiceartistmedia

Thanks Elli! :)

Tasleem
HilaryHew

Post by HilaryHew »

Hi there! :D This is Hilary Hew. (my blog: www.whatindiadiscovered.blogspot.com 8-) ) I did a short piece from Mark Twain's Adventures Of Tom Sawyer. Please comment on it.

https://librivox.org/uploads/aravis/childrensshortworks021_mondaymorning_hh_128kb.mp3
• Name of your story: Monday Morning
• Writer: Mark Twain (1835-1910)
• Source from which you read: http://classiclit.about.com/library/bl-etexts/mtwain/bl-mtwain-tom-6.htm
• Length in minutes: 07:38 Size: 6.98 MB

I did some pitch changes for voice modulations. I hope that's fine. I've also made the narrator's voice high pitched to give it a child-like effect.

I look forward to your comments!
aravis

Post by aravis »

Hi Hilary!

Elli

MelaNice

Post by MelaNice »

Hello Eveyone!!!
I just found this thread!! I will finish my other commitments and then contribute here.

Just saying hi so that I can view it in my posts!!

Melanie
A person who won't read has no advantage over one who can't read. Mark Twain
aravis

Post by aravis »

Monday Morning is PL:OK!!!! :D
Elli

aravis

Post by aravis »

Hi Melanie!

I'm looking forward to seeing/hearing you here again soon! :D
Elli

PapaDoug

Post by PapaDoug »

I would like to claim section 14. I am reworking "The Velveteen Rabbit" for my grandkids and this makes a twofer.
Social Media is an Oxymoron. Big Brother is watching.... keep it under your hat.
aravis

Post by aravis »

HI and welcome to LirbiVox, PapaDoug!

There is no need to claim a section. Just post your recording (along with all the info on the author, text, duration etc.... see first post for all details) here once you've finished it! :D
Elli

English Andrew

Post by English Andrew »

https://librivox.org/uploads/aravis/childrensshortworks021_velveteenrabbit_ajc_128kb.mp3
The Velveteen Rabbit
Margery Williams (1881-1944)
http://www.gutenberg.org/files/11757/11757-h/11757-h.htm
30.53 mins, 28.2 MB.

I only read that PapaDoug was planning to record this after I had recorded it. It's only been public domain in Life + 70 countries since Jan 1st so I wanted to do it. Sorry. I hope there's room for both.
Live in a Life + 70 or Life + 50 country? Record with us on legamus.eu too. It's like LibriVox but for those who obey different ridiculous rules on what's public domain.