COMPLETE [DRAM.READ] Divine Comedy by Dante Alighieri-leni

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Post Reply

HoosierMary
Posts: 3287
Joined: November 20th, 2013, 6:11 pm

Post by HoosierMary » July 31st, 2014, 3:30 pm

GenVK wrote:
wib66 wrote:Malebranche 2 inf 21 and 22 are a little loud at 95 and 97 please can you edit to around 89dB thanks and re upload.
I think I did this right.
Mal 2, Inf 21: https://librivox.org/uploads/leni/divinecomedy_malebranche2_021.mp3
Mal 2, Inf 22: https://librivox.org/uploads/leni/divinecomedy_malebranche2_022.mp3
Please tell me if I didn't, though!
Thanks! :)
Mary

I'll be away from LV until mid January.
Dramatic reading: Dostoyevsky's Crime and Punishment
In italiano: Rime

HoosierMary
Posts: 3287
Joined: November 20th, 2013, 6:11 pm

Post by HoosierMary » July 31st, 2014, 3:31 pm

abendlied wrote:Okay, here's a big batch! I'm fairly certain these are all the roles I've signed up for, haha. I looked through the MW twice!
Thanks, Sarah! Wow, you must have done a real recording marathon. :) Can't wait to listen to your different voices.
Mary

I'll be away from LV until mid January.
Dramatic reading: Dostoyevsky's Crime and Punishment
In italiano: Rime

GenVK
Posts: 58
Joined: June 9th, 2014, 5:32 pm

Post by GenVK » July 31st, 2014, 4:01 pm

Here are my Charles Martel sections:
- Par 8 (sect 75): https://librivox.org/uploads/leni/divinecomedy_charlesmartel_075.mp3
- Par 9 (sect 76): https://librivox.org/uploads/leni/divinecomedy_charlesmartel_076.mp3

I reuploaded section 76 because I thought the character introduction sounded too loud. I hope these sound better!

HoosierMary
Posts: 3287
Joined: November 20th, 2013, 6:11 pm

Post by HoosierMary » July 31st, 2014, 4:36 pm

GenVK wrote:Here are my Charles Martel sections:
- Par 8 (sect 75): https://librivox.org/uploads/leni/divinecomedy_charlesmartel_075.mp3
- Par 9 (sect 76): https://librivox.org/uploads/leni/divinecomedy_charlesmartel_076.mp3

I reuploaded section 76 because I thought the character introduction sounded too loud. I hope these sound better!
Thank you!
Mary

I'll be away from LV until mid January.
Dramatic reading: Dostoyevsky's Crime and Punishment
In italiano: Rime

GenVK
Posts: 58
Joined: June 9th, 2014, 5:32 pm

Post by GenVK » July 31st, 2014, 5:39 pm

Here are my Inferno sections:
- for Lano (sect 13): https://librivox.org/uploads/leni/divinecomedy_lano_013.mp3
- for Boniface VIII (sect 27): https://librivox.org/uploads/leni/divinecomedy_bonifaceviii_027.mp3

Hope they sound good! I gave Boniface a voice that mirrored English Andrew's, as I saw he was voicing Guido da Montefeltro. I thought it would be an interesting touch.

HoosierMary
Posts: 3287
Joined: November 20th, 2013, 6:11 pm

Post by HoosierMary » July 31st, 2014, 8:25 pm

GenVK wrote:Here are my Inferno sections:
- for Lano (sect 13): https://librivox.org/uploads/leni/divinecomedy_lano_013.mp3
- for Boniface VIII (sect 27): https://librivox.org/uploads/leni/divinecomedy_bonifaceviii_027.mp3

Hope they sound good! I gave Boniface a voice that mirrored English Andrew's, as I saw he was voicing Guido da Montefeltro. I thought it would be an interesting touch.
Awesome! That will be an interesting touch, and your Boniface sounds delightfully creepy. :)

Thanks!
Mary

I'll be away from LV until mid January.
Dramatic reading: Dostoyevsky's Crime and Punishment
In italiano: Rime


HoosierMary
Posts: 3287
Joined: November 20th, 2013, 6:11 pm

Post by HoosierMary » August 1st, 2014, 6:27 am

Mary

I'll be away from LV until mid January.
Dramatic reading: Dostoyevsky's Crime and Punishment
In italiano: Rime

GenVK
Posts: 58
Joined: June 9th, 2014, 5:32 pm

Post by GenVK » August 1st, 2014, 7:04 am

Reposting Charles Martel, Paradiso 8 (section 75): https://librivox.org/uploads/leni/divinecomedy_charlesmartel_075.mp3
Duration - 04:58

HoosierMary
Posts: 3287
Joined: November 20th, 2013, 6:11 pm

Post by HoosierMary » August 1st, 2014, 7:43 am

GenVK wrote:Reposting Charles Martel, Paradiso 8 (section 75): https://librivox.org/uploads/leni/divinecomedy_charlesmartel_075.mp3
Duration - 04:58
Thank you, Zach! I went ahead and listened to this one since Michele had already marked it PL OK before you realized the mix-up, and it sounds good! Still PL OK.
Mary

I'll be away from LV until mid January.
Dramatic reading: Dostoyevsky's Crime and Punishment
In italiano: Rime

RosslynCarlyle
Posts: 505
Joined: June 14th, 2014, 7:10 pm
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland

Post by RosslynCarlyle » August 1st, 2014, 8:28 am

:-) Could I be the Florentine bush?
I feel that this role is my life's calling!

Section 4 - A florentine bush

LydiaCW
Posts: 469
Joined: December 23rd, 2013, 6:39 pm

Post by LydiaCW » August 1st, 2014, 9:34 am

Could I also read the Penitent Soul and also the Florentine Bush?
Lydia

Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomine tuo da glorium!

LydiaCW
Posts: 469
Joined: December 23rd, 2013, 6:39 pm

Post by LydiaCW » August 1st, 2014, 9:35 am

Or Malebranche 4, since I see that someone else has already claimed the Bush?
Lydia

Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomine tuo da glorium!

HoosierMary
Posts: 3287
Joined: November 20th, 2013, 6:11 pm

Post by HoosierMary » August 1st, 2014, 11:46 am

RosslynCarlyle wrote::-) Could I be the Florentine bush?
I feel that this role is my life's calling!

Section 4 - A florentine bush
Awesome, Rosslyn. I'm so glad to hear that your lifelong dream of playing Florentine vegetation in hell is about to be realized. :thumbs: You're signed up.
Mary

I'll be away from LV until mid January.
Dramatic reading: Dostoyevsky's Crime and Punishment
In italiano: Rime

Post Reply