COMPLETE [DRAM.READ] The Betrothed by Manzoni - kd

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
linny

Post by linny »

It seems the DP wasn't updated during the editing process. I believe Kim is taking a break from LV. I'll get to the DP when I can and can edit in Mary's lines when they come in.
linny

Post by linny »

DP is ready for PL. Ages ago I attempted to get the missing voice credits. I don't know what you want to do about that.

https://librivox.org/uploads/kilteddragon/betrothed_00_manzoni_128kb.mp3 8:08
WoollyBee

Post by WoollyBee »

Thanks!! I have Mary’s lines and will post the file tomorrow.
WoollyBee

Post by WoollyBee »

linny

Post by linny »

MrsHand wrote: March 13th, 2018, 6:48 pm Here are the PL Notes for:

Chapter 4:
-- :05 Translator is incorrect in intro
-- 18:01 Group line missing (that I think was going to be requested to be picked up by the narrator) "All! All!"

Chapter 8:
-- 14:08 Phone tones but no missing line at that spot.
-- 24:35 Father Christopher line missing: "If any one should ask how Father Christopher came to have at his disposal such means of transport by land and by water, he would show little knowledge of the power possessed by a capuchin who held the reputation of a saint.”

In looking through past comments, it appears there may have been confusion as to whether this was a narrator line, but it is clearly part of the instructions Father Christopher is given to Renzo with regards to the boat.

I'll listen to the other two tomorrow night.
Ready for spot PL
https://librivox.org/uploads/kilteddragon/betrothed_04_manzoni_128kb.mp3 20:58
https://librivox.org/uploads/kilteddragon/betrothed_08_manzoni_128kb.mp3 29:39
linny

Post by linny »

Sarah,
A draft of your cast list is on p61. It will need to be verified against the final cast list but hopefully it will help you.

Congratulations!
WoollyBee

Post by WoollyBee »

linny wrote: June 4th, 2018, 5:50 am
MrsHand wrote: March 13th, 2018, 6:48 pm Here are the PL Notes for:

Chapter 4:
-- :05 Translator is incorrect in intro
-- 18:01 Group line missing (that I think was going to be requested to be picked up by the narrator) "All! All!"

Chapter 8:
-- 14:08 Phone tones but no missing line at that spot.
-- 24:35 Father Christopher line missing: "If any one should ask how Father Christopher came to have at his disposal such means of transport by land and by water, he would show little knowledge of the power possessed by a capuchin who held the reputation of a saint.”

In looking through past comments, it appears there may have been confusion as to whether this was a narrator line, but it is clearly part of the instructions Father Christopher is given to Renzo with regards to the boat.

I'll listen to the other two tomorrow night.
Ready for spot PL
https://librivox.org/uploads/kilteddragon/betrothed_04_manzoni_128kb.mp3 20:58
https://librivox.org/uploads/kilteddragon/betrothed_08_manzoni_128kb.mp3 29:39
Thank you so much for doing that. I will put the files in the MW.
WoollyBee

Post by WoollyBee »

Listening to the dramatic personae and I am confused... why do we have two Bravo 2s? Do both people (linny and Tricia) appear in Chapter 2, as stated in the MW, or is this an error?

Oh, and as for the two missing voice credits, I will try to get those recorded later today. It has taken me so long because I don't have Audacity on this new computer, so I have to re-download it and set everything up again.
linny

Post by linny »

WoollyBee wrote: June 4th, 2018, 8:44 am Listening to the dramatic personae and I am confused... why do we have two Bravo 2s? Do both people (linny and Tricia) appear in Chapter 2, as stated in the MW, or is this an error?

Oh, and as for the two missing voice credits, I will try to get those recorded later today. It has taken me so long because I don't have Audacity on this new computer, so I have to re-download it and set everything up again.
I haven't listened to chapter 2 since I edited it a year ago so I can't answer your question. I just went by the MW. Let me know what edit you want. I just listened to the parts files and they are both the same. I didn't listen to the chapter though so I don't know who went it. If Tricia isn't in then I can edit chapter two as well. I need timestamps for both the chapter and the DP.

Are you also going to reach out to Strawberry for her missing voice credits or move forward without?
Last edited by linny on June 4th, 2018, 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
WoollyBee

Post by WoollyBee »

linny wrote: June 4th, 2018, 8:55 am
WoollyBee wrote: June 4th, 2018, 8:44 am Listening to the dramatic personae and I am confused... why do we have two Bravo 2s? Do both people (linny and Tricia) appear in Chapter 2, as stated in the MW, or is this an error?

I haven't listened to chapter 2 since I edited it a year ago so I can't answer your question. I just went by the MW. Let me know what edit you want.

Are you also going to reach out to Strawberry for her missing voice credits or move forward without?
Those lines were read by my little brother Joseph, so it won't be too hard to get the credit. :)
linny

Post by linny »

Ready for spot check: Chapter 2
https://librivox.org/uploads/kilteddragon/betrothed_02_manzoni_128kb.mp3 22:44
0:44 - 0:50 voice changed to TriciaG.

Section 53 is obsolete. I'll have to remove the vc from the DP but I'll wait for your voice credits to come in and do it all at once.
WoollyBee

Post by WoollyBee »

linny

Post by linny »

DP ready for spot PL. MW updated.

0:20-0:37 missing voice credits added between section 41: narrator and section 45 Bravo 1.
1:00 duplicate bravo 2 deleted from between section 52 Betsy and section 54 Agnes.
MrsHand

Post by MrsHand »

linny wrote: June 5th, 2018, 2:39 pm DP ready for spot PL. MW updated.

0:20-0:37 missing voice credits added between section 41: narrator and section 45 Bravo 1.
1:00 duplicate bravo 2 deleted from between section 52 Betsy and section 54 Agnes.
DP is PL OK!
MrsHand

Post by MrsHand »

Guys, I have great news!

Chapters 2, 4 , & 8 are PL OK!

We are done!