COMPLETE [DRAM.READ] The Betrothed by Manzoni - kd

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
HoosierMary

Post by HoosierMary » October 10th, 2014, 7:17 pm

WoollyBee wrote:Chapter 1 is edited, just waiting for a couple of people to claim and record the bravoes and Beth's recording of Perpetua. :clap:
Woo-hoo! :clap:

Guys, the bravos are fun! Someone should claim them.
Mary

I'll be away from LV until mid January.
Dramatic reading: Dostoyevsky's Crime and Punishment
In italiano: Rime

BeniaminoMassimo

Post by BeniaminoMassimo » October 21st, 2014, 5:44 am

Hi Sarah, hi everyone.
I am back to LV for a few days :) I would like to claim 4 very minor roles: 74 (Boy 2), 104 (A priest), 107 (Valet), and 116 (Dr. Tadino).

Merci ;)

WoollyBee

Post by WoollyBee » October 24th, 2014, 8:13 am

Great -- thank you! Sorry, RL has been crazy busy this week. I will be sure to PL your sections ASAP.

JohnNDaily

Post by JohnNDaily » October 24th, 2014, 9:35 am

Could I please take the role of Azzecca Garbugli? I'm in LOVE with this character...so wonderfully written, and so much sheer fun to read!

HoosierMary

Post by HoosierMary » October 25th, 2014, 5:41 am

JohnNDaily wrote:Could I please take the role of Azzecca Garbugli? I'm in LOVE with this character...so wonderfully written, and so much sheer fun to read!
Isn't he great?! And so deliciously satirical.
Mary

JohnNDaily

Post by JohnNDaily » October 25th, 2014, 6:39 am

HoosierMary wrote:
JohnNDaily wrote:Could I please take the role of Azzecca Garbugli? I'm in LOVE with this character...so wonderfully written, and so much sheer fun to read!
Isn't he great?! And so deliciously satirical.
Absolutely! And those sections where he's reading and trying to influence what's important and what isn't are a blast. I think I've read him aloud three or four times because it's so much fun (thankfully, no one else was home!).

WoollyBee

Post by WoollyBee » October 26th, 2014, 1:04 pm

Yes, you may! Have fun! :D

JohnNDaily

Post by JohnNDaily » October 26th, 2014, 1:27 pm

WoollyBee wrote:Yes, you may! Have fun! :D
Many thanks!

JohnNDaily

Post by JohnNDaily » October 31st, 2014, 6:32 am

I found Librivox a couple of weeks ago, after recovering from unexpected eye surgery. Unfortunately, the same eye has torn again, so I haven't been around for the last couple of days (although I've been checking if I have anything new to PL). I'm going back for the same surgery again this afternoon, which means more days of relative darkness ahead (I have Bob Neufeld's reading of Heart of Darkness all queued and ready to go!). I'll still check back a couple of times a day to take care of my PLs (so don't worry if I'm a DPL for your project) but I won't be able to submit any of my own readings for the next week, at least. If you're waiting to DPL my work, please accept my sincere apologies. As a famous Austrian once said, however: I'll be back!

(This is a copy-and-paste message to all my active forums. I'm sorry about that, but I'm not supposed to be using the computer at all. ;) )

HoosierMary

Post by HoosierMary » November 1st, 2014, 7:22 am

Just a note to say I'm still here and still on board. Work is crazy lately. Hoping to have some more recording time close to Thanksgiving.
Mary

WoollyBee

Post by WoollyBee » November 2nd, 2014, 10:11 pm

JohnNDaily wrote:I found Librivox a couple of weeks ago, after recovering from unexpected eye surgery. Unfortunately, the same eye has torn again, so I haven't been around for the last couple of days (although I've been checking if I have anything new to PL). I'm going back for the same surgery again this afternoon, which means more days of relative darkness ahead (I have Bob Neufeld's reading of Heart of Darkness all queued and ready to go!). I'll still check back a couple of times a day to take care of my PLs (so don't worry if I'm a DPL for your project) but I won't be able to submit any of my own readings for the next week, at least. If you're waiting to DPL my work, please accept my sincere apologies. As a famous Austrian once said, however: I'll be back!

(This is a copy-and-paste message to all my active forums. I'm sorry about that, but I'm not supposed to be using the computer at all. ;) )
Oh no -- I'm so sorry about your eye surgery. No worries about any of your commitments here -- we will take care of everything! Happy healing!

WoollyBee

Post by WoollyBee » November 2nd, 2014, 10:11 pm

HoosierMary wrote:Just a note to say I'm still here and still on board. Work is crazy lately. Hoping to have some more recording time close to Thanksgiving.
No problem! Hope work slows down soon. :)