COMPLETE[MULTI] Multilingual Short Works Collection 013-hok

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
zadoroznyeva

Post by zadoroznyeva »

Hi Nastya,

Yes, it is really a pity, these are really good stories. However, thanks a lot for wonderful websites. I am sure I will find other good stories there. Thank you for very nice advice.

Best,
Eva
Hokuspokus

Post by Hokuspokus »

Jonna was so helpful to listen to Finnish - Kalle Saukko.

Just one note, Harri,
for recordings of more than 30 min we want 10 sec of silence. The 3 missing sec are not worth the trouble of fixing and re-uploading. So I call this PL OK :D

So finally after more than one year we have 20 recordings ready for the catalog! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Nastya, do you plan to BC the next one, too?

I'd be happy to MC, but I'd like to suggest that we reduce the number of sections to 10 and/or catalog after 6 month, which ever happens first.
Hokuspokus

Post by Hokuspokus »

catharmaiden wrote:The magic window seems to be full at present. You didn't say whether you wanted my poem nevertheless? :)

To answer your question: I'm a literary researcher and I wrote a commentary for the poetry collection. If you're interested, there is more info on my homepage:

http://www.sandraschmit.com/pages/eng/literary-criticism.php#prairieblummen

All this doesn't change the fact that the poems are in PD. The author died in the 19th century. :)

Could you please confirm whether you want the poem for this project or not? :hmm:

Sandra
Hi Sandra,

unfortunately it is not as simple as that. US copyright is all about the publication year, not the death date of the author. Is there an online source of the poem/s, a scan at archive.org or google books, which states the publication year? Than yes please, we want your recording!
If there there is no such thing, we need at least an online proof from a reliable source like at least Wikipedia or better some library catalog, which states that this and that poem was published before 1923.

Hopefully there soon will be a Multilingual Short Works Collection 014 and we would be very happy to have your Luxembourgish recordings. I don't think we already have Luxembourgish in our catalog.
ShiNeko

Post by ShiNeko »

Hokuspokus wrote: So finally after more than one year we have 20 recordings ready for the catalog! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Nastya, do you plan to BC the next one, too?

I'd be happy to MC, but I'd like to suggest that we reduce the number of sections to 10 and/or catalog after 6 month, which ever happens first.
Yes, I'd like to BC the next one. I'll create it now.

I think, it would be good to leave 20 sections but to catalog after 6 months (if there is 10 recordings at least). This collection really did take long to be finished.

ED: here is the link viewtopic.php?f=28&t=57174
~Anastasiia
Multilingual Monthly Poem like Weekly Poetry but for all languages🗺
Сборник рассказов Л. Андреева
"Кобзар" Шевченко several short roles: "Гайдамаки", "Великий льох" 🎭
Hokuspokus

Post by Hokuspokus »

This project is now complete! All audio files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/multilingual-short-works-collection-013-by-various/

:clap: :clap: :clap:
ShiNeko

Post by ShiNeko »

Yay! :clap: :clap: :clap:
~Anastasiia
Multilingual Monthly Poem like Weekly Poetry but for all languages🗺
Сборник рассказов Л. Андреева
"Кобзар" Шевченко several short roles: "Гайдамаки", "Великий льох" 🎭