[COMPLETE] [DRAM.READ] Pilgrim's Progress - annise

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Breeze

Post by Breeze »

Elizabby wrote: It depends on how they were shared. For the Part 2 docs I have set them all to "anyone with the link" but I don't own the first part ones (did you or Kim make them?) so I didn't set the "rules" for sharing. There's a blue button at the top on the right side which lets you change the rules for sharing - I usually use "anyone with the link can see" but only invited parties can edit the files.
The ones i was having trouble with were from the second half.
-Bria

Dramatic Readings of Bible passages

Some reason I decided to try to write fiction. And it sucked me far away from LibriVox into the world of writing, editing and blogging.
Click here to read about it.
annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »

I have trouble with 2.2 2.5 2.10 . could you check their sharing - it is really easy to get it wrong I know :D

Anne
Algy Pug

Post by Algy Pug »

Section 48 (Atheist) - corrected and reuploaded:

https://librivox.org/uploads/annise/pilgrimsprogress_1_09_atheist.flac
1:19

Cheers
Algy Pug

My Librivox page

Post by WoollyBee »

Algy Pug wrote:Section 48 (Atheist) - corrected and reuploaded:

https://librivox.org/uploads/annise/pilgrimsprogress_1_09_atheist.flac
1:19

Cheers
Thank you, Algy. Spot check PL OK.
WoollyBee

Post by WoollyBee »

Algy Pug wrote:Section 19 (Worldly Wiseman) - 5:05
https://librivox.org/uploads/annise/pilgrimsprogress_1_01_worldwiseman.flac
Section 19 (Worldly Wiseman) is PL OK.
francesb

Post by francesb »

May I read for James? I love this book :)
Frances Brown
“Maybe our favorite quotations say more about us than about the stories and people we're quoting" -John Green
Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

francesb wrote:May I read for James? I love this book :)
Great! He only appears in the second half of the book so go ahead and claim something from the first part as well if you like.
Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

Thanks everyone! Evangelist, Mr Sagacity and the 2nd group of narrator files are all in the MW!

Wow, good thing we have several people to PL! Y'all have been busy! :thumbs:
Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

Chapter 2.1-
- at 2:40 the word is "affections" (not affectations!).
- at 4:38 you've said "Christina" instead of "Christiana" for the main character's name
- at 8:28 please read the contents of the letter. As you'll see it is reported/indirect speech, so belongs to the narration.
- at 9:54 there is a line missing "And with that she fell a-weeping"

Rest of Chapter 2.1 is lovely! I love the way you roll the "r" sound!

This is for Chapter 2.2, and I'm really sorry you couldn't access the script earlier - it's up now. But there are a whole bunch of lines missing from the start - remember that Mr Sagacity is narrating here. Have a look at the colour-coded script and there are four paragraphs missing from before your first line as given here.

Also at 1:43 the "voice" is just a one-liner so I've left that for Mr Sagacity to narrate - there are too many small parts already, so if you could please read the voice as well saying "Blessed is she that believeth, for there shall be a performance of those things which were told her from the Lord.' (You can do a different "voice" if you like, but it isn't necessary.)

The rest of chapter 2.2 is PL OK! And I love your reading voice! If you have the time, may I suggest you would make a lovely Great-Heart! (He doesn't overlap with what you've already done.)
Last edited by Elizabby on February 17th, 2014, 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

annise wrote:I have trouble with 2.2 2.5 2.10 . could you check their sharing - it is really easy to get it wrong I know :D

Anne
Sorry, these should all be available to everyone now! :oops:
BillyShakespeare

Post by BillyShakespeare »

Hi,
Can I read Joseph?

Eta: I would like to be know in the catalog as Gideon Snow
~Billy~
Hand Crafted Pens, come and see my collection here:
PenTurner

Got stories Swimming around in your head? why not write them down? I worked for me. although I'm still writing.
Kingdom Pen Dot Org

So much to do... and write... and think... and say.... BillyShakespeare
Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

BillyShakespeare wrote:Hi,
Can I read Joseph?

Eta: I would like to be know in the catalog as Gideon Snow
Hi there! Sure, we'd love to have you read Jospeph! I'll put your claim in the MW (magic window) now.

But before you record your first "official" piece, you'll need to do the 1-minute test to check your tech-y stuff is all set up correctly. I'd hate for you to record everything and then not be able to use it!

For your 1-minute test full instructions are here: http://wiki.librivox.org/index.php/1-Minute_Test

You might also find this useful! http://wiki.librivox.org/index.php/Newbie_Guide_to_Recording

It really isn't as hard as it looks, and you only have to do it once - after you are all set up and good to go you never need to do this again! Just post again here or PM me if you need help.

Also, if you have a URL or website I can link that from your profile when I create it, just let me know.
etel13

Post by etel13 »

Hello,

Can I have Mrs. Bat's Eyes, chapter 2.1?

Thanks
Etel