[COMPLETE] Imaginary Conversations by Walter S Landor-tg

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Savvy0712 wrote:May I please claim the roles of Godiva and Elizabeth Gaunt?

This looks so interesting! :)
Thanks for claiming the MW is updated :9:
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
gloriana

Post by gloriana »

May I read Anne Boleyn?
wib66

Post by wib66 »

gloriana wrote:May I read Anne Boleyn?

Thank you I will sign you up MW updated
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
francesb

Post by francesb »

May I claim Lady Lisle and Amadeo? (I'm not sure if that is a male role or not, but I would enjoy the singing :) )
Frances Brown
“Maybe our favorite quotations say more about us than about the stories and people we're quoting" -John Green
wib66

Post by wib66 »

francesb wrote:May I claim Lady Lisle and Amadeo? (I'm not sure if that is a male role or not, but I would enjoy the singing :) )
Hi I will sign you up to Lady Lisle but Amadeo is a male role and for now I would like to stay gender specific. I will update the first post to reflect this. Please choose another role if you would like to do two thanks.
Michele
francesb

Post by francesb »

wib66 wrote:
francesb wrote:May I claim Lady Lisle and Amadeo? (I'm not sure if that is a male role or not, but I would enjoy the singing :) )
Hi I will sign you up to Lady Lisle but Amadeo is a male role and for now I would like to stay gender specific. I will update the first post to reflect this. Please choose another role if you would like to do two thanks.
Okay, perfectly fine :)
Frances Brown
“Maybe our favorite quotations say more about us than about the stories and people we're quoting" -John Green
JoFriday21

Post by JoFriday21 »

I would like 29 and 32 please :)
wib66

Post by wib66 »

JoFriday21 wrote:I would like 29 and 32 please :)
They are all yours enjoy :9:
Michele
pjmorgan

Post by pjmorgan »

wib66 wrote:
pjmorgan wrote:Might I claim #6 Queen Elizabeth? I peeked at the text and it looks immensely fun!
Thanks! I'm getting a new mic this week, so will get recordings done as soon as I'm set up and ready to roll. :)
wib66

Post by wib66 »

pjmorgan wrote:
wib66 wrote:
pjmorgan wrote:Might I claim #6 Queen Elizabeth? I peeked at the text and it looks immensely fun!
Thanks! I'm getting a new mic this week, so will get recordings done as soon as I'm set up and ready to roll. :)
Ok thanks for letting me know
Michele
abendlied

Post by abendlied »

Hi there!

May I read parts 27 and 33?

Thanks!
Sarah
wib66

Post by wib66 »

abendlied wrote:Hi there!

May I read parts 27 and 33?

Thanks!
Sarah
I will sign you up to those sections thanks for claiming
Michele
abendlied

Post by abendlied »

Here are the lines for the Duchess de Fontanges :D

https://librivox.org/uploads/triciag/imaginaryconversations_duchessdefontanges_128kb.mp3
10:09

Best,
Sarah
abendlied

Post by abendlied »

Here is Princess Dashkof as well --

https://librivox.org/uploads/triciag/imaginaryconversations_dashkof_128kb.mp3
6:29

Thanks!
Sarah
JoFriday21

Post by JoFriday21 »