COMPLETE [MULTI] Multilingual Short Works Collection 012-hok

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Post Reply
luizakarimova
Posts: 29
Joined: February 15th, 2014, 3:38 am
Location: Serpukhov, Russia
Contact:

Post by luizakarimova » February 25th, 2014, 12:12 pm

URL for the mp3 file from the Uploader - https://librivox.org/uploads/hokuspokus/msw012_iyalyubiliyaizvedal_blok_klm_128kb.mp3
Duration of recording (mm:ss) - 01:29
URL for online text - https://archive.org/details/stikhotvoreniia03blokuoft
Title of work - "И я любил. И я изведал..." (I ya lyubil. I ya izvedal)
Date of publication (if available) - 1922
Name of author - Aleksandr Blok
Birth date and date of death of author if available (xxxx-xxxx) - 1880 – 1921
URL for author information (e.g. wikipedia) if available - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Blok
Brief indication of the work in a few words: poetry, Блок
Language: Russian

luizakarimova
Posts: 29
Joined: February 15th, 2014, 3:38 am
Location: Serpukhov, Russia
Contact:

Post by luizakarimova » February 25th, 2014, 12:29 pm

:lol: It's my enthusiasm! I need experience and practice before I start reading the great work.
Hmm... I saw that the same fables, that I have read, are here already as Aesop's Fables in Russian :(
https://librivox.org/aesops-fables-in-russian/
What are we going to do? :roll:

ShiNeko
Posts: 1705
Joined: June 5th, 2013, 9:35 am
Location: Pearl near the Sea

Post by ShiNeko » February 25th, 2014, 12:36 pm

luizakarimova wrote::lol: It's my enthusiasm! I need experience and practice before I start reading the great work.
Hmm... I saw that the same fables, that I have read, are here already as Aesop's Fables in Russian :(
https://librivox.org/aesops-fables-in-russian/
What are we going to do? :roll:
LibriVox welcomes multiple versions 8-)
~Nastya
紫猫

Piotrek81
Posts: 3719
Joined: November 3rd, 2011, 2:02 pm
Location: Poznań, Poland

Post by Piotrek81 » February 25th, 2014, 12:40 pm

luizakarimova wrote: Hmm... I saw that the same fables, that I have read, are here already as Aesop's Fables in Russian :(
https://librivox.org/aesops-fables-in-russian/
What are we going to do? :roll:
There's no need to worry. A work can have as many versions in our catalogue as there are readers willing to read it. :) In fact only for this very collection I re-read a short story which was a part of my first solo. t I was not satisfied with the sound quality during the first recording so I re-recorded it.
Come help us record The Deluge THE DELUGE IS BACK!
Want to hear some PREPARATION TIPS before you press "record"? Listen to THIS and THIS

ShiNeko
Posts: 1705
Joined: June 5th, 2013, 9:35 am
Location: Pearl near the Sea

Post by ShiNeko » February 25th, 2014, 1:06 pm

Hello Andrea! Here are some PL notes
Section 16
The volume is low: 75,1 dB. And noise removal is needed. :)
~Nastya
紫猫

bricara
Posts: 73
Joined: October 26th, 2013, 10:24 am
Location: France

Post by bricara » February 25th, 2014, 1:23 pm

Hello!

Section 7 - French - Jeannot et Colin --> PL OK :thumbs:

ShiNeko
Posts: 1705
Joined: June 5th, 2013, 9:35 am
Location: Pearl near the Sea

Post by ShiNeko » February 25th, 2014, 1:32 pm

bricara wrote:Hello!

Section 7 - French - Jeannot et Colin --> PL OK :thumbs:
Thank you very much for your help! :9:
~Nastya
紫猫

ShiNeko
Posts: 1705
Joined: June 5th, 2013, 9:35 am
Location: Pearl near the Sea

Post by ShiNeko » February 26th, 2014, 4:08 am

I'll add it to the MW as my Internet connection is on.

URL for the mp3 file from the Uploader - https://librivox.org/uploads/hokuspokus/msw012_zapovit_shevchenko_sap_128kb.mp3
Duration of recording (mm:ss) - 1:22
URL for online text - https://archive.org/details/kobzarshev00shev
Title of work - Заповіт «Як умру то поховайте» (Zapovit)
Date of publication (if available) -1845
Name of author - Taras Shevchenko
Birth date and date of death of author if available (xxxx-xxxx) -1814-1861
URL for author information (e.g. wikipedia) if available - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taras_Shevchenko
Brief indication of the work in a few words: poetry, Шевченко, вірш, кобзар
Language: Ukrainian
~Nastya
紫猫

dataphage
Posts: 46
Joined: February 22nd, 2014, 12:12 am
Location: US

Post by dataphage » February 26th, 2014, 2:43 pm

ShiNeko wrote:Hello Andrea! Here are some PL notes
Section 16
The volume is low: 75,1 dB. And noise removal is needed. :)
Here it is, amplified, and 2 passes at cleanup! It really does get easier with experience. :D
https://librivox.org/uploads/hokuspokus/msw012_sivesunmontedeespumas_marti_arc_128kb.mp3

ShiNeko
Posts: 1705
Joined: June 5th, 2013, 9:35 am
Location: Pearl near the Sea

Post by ShiNeko » February 26th, 2014, 2:55 pm

dataphage wrote: Here it is, amplified, and 2 passes at cleanup! It really does get easier with experience. :D
https://librivox.org/uploads/hokuspokus/msw012_sivesunmontedeespumas_marti_arc_128kb.mp3
PL OK :clap:
~Nastya
紫猫

ShiNeko
Posts: 1705
Joined: June 5th, 2013, 9:35 am
Location: Pearl near the Sea

Post by ShiNeko » February 27th, 2014, 11:00 am

I created new them for next collection
viewtopic.php?f=28&t=51051
~Nastya
紫猫

NinaBrown
Posts: 443
Joined: December 22nd, 2011, 6:17 pm
Location: Rockville IN

Post by NinaBrown » March 14th, 2014, 4:37 am

The three Polish tracks - 8, 9 and 10 all PL ok :-)
-nina-

ShiNeko
Posts: 1705
Joined: June 5th, 2013, 9:35 am
Location: Pearl near the Sea

Post by ShiNeko » March 14th, 2014, 10:46 am

NinaBrown wrote:The three Polish tracks - 8, 9 and 10 all PL ok :-)
-nina-
Thank you!

We're almost finished. I asked a person to PL the last recording. :)
~Nastya
紫猫

nente
Posts: 122
Joined: June 19th, 2012, 3:03 am
Location: Russia

Post by nente » March 16th, 2014, 3:55 am

ShiNeko wrote:I'll add it to the MW as my Internet connection is on.

URL for the mp3 file from the Uploader - https://librivox.org/uploads/hokuspokus/msw012_zapovit_shevchenko_sap_128kb.mp3
Duration of recording (mm:ss) - 1:22
URL for online text - https://archive.org/details/kobzarshev00shev
Title of work - Заповіт «Як умру то поховайте» (Zapovit)
Date of publication (if available) -1845
Name of author - Taras Shevchenko
Birth date and date of death of author if available (xxxx-xxxx) -1814-1861
URL for author information (e.g. wikipedia) if available - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taras_Shevchenko
Brief indication of the work in a few words: poetry, Шевченко, вірш, кобзар
Language: Ukrainian
Hello Nastya,
sorry for a long delay - this contribution PLed OK.

Nadya
Always ready to PL anything in Russian/Ukrainian - please ask in need!

ShiNeko
Posts: 1705
Joined: June 5th, 2013, 9:35 am
Location: Pearl near the Sea

Post by ShiNeko » March 16th, 2014, 6:32 am

Thank you very much, Nadya!

Hokuspokus, I don't know why but I can't access the MW of this project to change status of the last recording. Anyway it is finished now :)
~Nastya
紫猫

Post Reply