[COMPLETE] Phantom Fortune by M.E. Braddon - sj

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
LauraMC413

Post by LauraMC413 »

I'll take chapters 3 and 4 if they're still available!
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Hello Laura,
eelcome to Librivox. I hope you will enjoy here. Chapters 3 and 4 are all yours. I see that you already submited your one-minute sampal recording. I even listened to it. You are a very good reader. Now you will have to wait for tecnical feedback. In addition, before adding you, I need to know under which name you would like to appear in the catalogue: your real name, your forum name, or something else that you choose. Do you have a link to a personal yrl which you would like to attach to your catalogue page? And if you have questions, please ask.
Stav.
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
Nuzzi51

Post by Nuzzi51 »

Hello. Just wanted to send a quick update. I had both chapters done and upon proof listening for myself I could hear the onset of a cold that took my voice for a full week. I have the chapters re recorded (with my beautiful new mic) and will be sending them on Sunday.

Long live librivox
Tina
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

No problem. Glad you are better.
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
HoyaDaisy

Post by HoyaDaisy »

Hurray!

All the chapters sound delicious. I'll take the next two or wherever you'd like.

Thanks!
Daisy :clap:
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Dear Daisy,
I am giving you chapters 3 and 4. They are beautiful. Enjoy and good luck.
Stav.
arnaldo4455

Post by arnaldo4455 »

Hi,

I would like to claim chapters 6 and 7.

Thank you,

Arnaldo Machado.
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Arnaldo, welcome aboard. 6 and 7 are all yours.
I missed something here. Lora claimed 3 and 4 before you, Daisy, So I am really sorry. I am giving you 5 and 8, unless you have any objections.
Stav.
stunningblue06

Post by stunningblue06 »

Hello,

May I have chapter 9 and 10 please?

Cheers!
Vx
Vanessa Garcia

"In ancient times, cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this."
>>Terry Pratchet
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Hello Vanessa,
welcome to Librivox. I hope you will enjoyuhere. Chapters 9 and 10 are all yours. I see you were very active today. I also started like this. This is great. But if you have questions, please ask.
Stav.
stunningblue06

Post by stunningblue06 »

Hi Stav,

Will definitely enjoy this one. I'm not familiar with the author but I am now curious.
Haven't recorded it yet but will upload as soon. (might as well use my free time since I've got them. :p )

Cheers!
Vxx
Vanessa Garcia

"In ancient times, cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this."
>>Terry Pratchet
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

She and Anne Bronte are compeetin gfor the title "my favorite author."
arnaldo4455

Post by arnaldo4455 »

I apologize for the inconvenience, but I would like to rescind the parts assigned to me, chapter 6 and 7.

Sincerely,

Arnaldo Machado.
kmlagran

Post by kmlagran »

Hello,

Could I please have section 11? This will be my first recording! I'd like to be entered into the catalouge as Kasey LaGrange. Thank you!

-kmlagran
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

arnaldo4455 wrote:I apologize for the inconvenience, but I would like to rescind the parts assigned to me, chapter 6 and 7.

Sincerely,

Arnaldo Machado.
Sorry for not responding sooner. It is fine. Thanks for letting us know.