COMPLETE [PLAYS] One Act Play Collection 007 -lz

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Post Reply
ChuckW
Posts: 3051
Joined: January 22nd, 2012, 7:47 am
Location: The Lonesome Crowded Midwest

Post by ChuckW » February 25th, 2014, 11:19 am

wib66 wrote:
ChuckW wrote:A big THANK YOU to all who volunteered for this one. You all sound quite wonderful! I'm always blown away by the level of talent this place has to offer.

GROTESQUES: https://librivox.org/uploads/lezer/oneactplays007_grotesques_head_128kb.mp3 [48:42]
MW updated
Feel free to mark all of the individual recordings as PL OK. I had only one missing line, but I took care of that via PM.

Thanks!
Unable to record due to COVID-19. Please do NOT cancel my projects.

Lucy_k_p
Posts: 2924
Joined: February 16th, 2009, 7:19 am
Location: Bath, UK
Contact:

Post by Lucy_k_p » February 25th, 2014, 12:36 pm

May I read A Man and A Workman in "The Slave With Two Faces" ?
You may Todd, as they are both small parts, but please try to make them sound as different as possible.
So little space, so much to say.

wib66
Posts: 8832
Joined: January 5th, 2012, 8:57 am

Post by wib66 » February 25th, 2014, 2:37 pm

ToddHW wrote:May I read the narration for "The Masque of the two strangers" ?

Thanks, Todd
MW updated
Michele

Glad to be back.
It's much better to do good in a way that no one knows anything about it. From Anna Karenina

wib66
Posts: 8832
Joined: January 5th, 2012, 8:57 am

Post by wib66 » February 25th, 2014, 2:37 pm

Lucy_k_p wrote:
May I read A Man and A Workman in "The Slave With Two Faces" ?
You may Todd, as they are both small parts, but please try to make them sound as different as possible.
MW updated
Michele

Glad to be back.
It's much better to do good in a way that no one knows anything about it. From Anna Karenina

wib66
Posts: 8832
Joined: January 5th, 2012, 8:57 am

Post by wib66 » February 25th, 2014, 2:38 pm

ChuckW wrote:
wib66 wrote:
ChuckW wrote:A big THANK YOU to all who volunteered for this one. You all sound quite wonderful! I'm always blown away by the level of talent this place has to offer.

GROTESQUES: https://librivox.org/uploads/lezer/oneactplays007_grotesques_head_128kb.mp3 [48:42]
MW updated
Feel free to mark all of the individual recordings as PL OK. I had only one missing line, but I took care of that via PM.

Thanks!
MW updated
Michele

Glad to be back.
It's much better to do good in a way that no one knows anything about it. From Anna Karenina

Lucy_k_p
Posts: 2924
Joined: February 16th, 2009, 7:19 am
Location: Bath, UK
Contact:

Post by Lucy_k_p » February 26th, 2014, 1:08 pm

Todd isn't signed up for A Workman (which is a separate part to A Man). And thank you for all your hard work in updating the MW Michele.
So little space, so much to say.

wib66
Posts: 8832
Joined: January 5th, 2012, 8:57 am

Post by wib66 » February 26th, 2014, 1:17 pm

Lucy_k_p wrote:Todd isn't signed up for A Workman (which is a separate part to A Man). And thank you for all your hard work in updating the MW Michele.
Hi sorry thought I had done it thanks for catching it have added him now. :lol: :thumbs:
Michele

Glad to be back.
It's much better to do good in a way that no one knows anything about it. From Anna Karenina

Kristingj
Posts: 4577
Joined: June 9th, 2011, 4:28 am
Contact:

Post by Kristingj » February 27th, 2014, 9:06 am

Sections 8,18 and 24 are fixed and re-uploaded:)
Kristin
Gone for the long weekend, back on Monday!


The Count of Monte Cristo (Dramatic reading)

wib66
Posts: 8832
Joined: January 5th, 2012, 8:57 am

Post by wib66 » February 27th, 2014, 2:34 pm

Kristingj wrote:Sections 8,18 and 24 are fixed and re-uploaded:)
MW updated thanks
Michele

Glad to be back.
It's much better to do good in a way that no one knows anything about it. From Anna Karenina

Algy Pug
Posts: 6057
Joined: December 26th, 2009, 10:07 pm
Location: Perth, Western Australia

Post by Algy Pug » February 28th, 2014, 6:48 am

PL for Sections 8 (Narrator) and 18 (Wife): the files in the MW appears to be the original uncorrected ones.

Could I please have the links to the new files?

Cheers
Algy Pug

My Librivox page

_________________________
Let me recapitulate backwards to what happened previously.
- Rex Mossop

wib66
Posts: 8832
Joined: January 5th, 2012, 8:57 am

Post by wib66 » February 28th, 2014, 4:28 pm

Algy Pug wrote:PL for Sections 8 (Narrator) and 18 (Wife): the files in the MW appears to be the original uncorrected ones.

Could I please have the links to the new files?

Cheers
Hi I have managed to sort out Section 8 the Narrator but not section 18 Wife so please can you reupload this section thanks and post it in the thread then I can add it to the MW thanks
Michele

Glad to be back.
It's much better to do good in a way that no one knows anything about it. From Anna Karenina

Algy Pug
Posts: 6057
Joined: December 26th, 2009, 10:07 pm
Location: Perth, Western Australia

Post by Algy Pug » February 28th, 2014, 5:32 pm

wib66 wrote:
Hi I have managed to sort out Section 8 the Narrator but not section 18 Wife so please can you reupload this section thanks and post it in the thread then I can add it to the MW thanks
Something has happened to Section 8 - when I downloaded from the link in the MW this morning the file had shrunk to 15 kb and Audacity is unable to open it.

Cheers
Algy Pug

My Librivox page

_________________________
Let me recapitulate backwards to what happened previously.
- Rex Mossop

Kristingj
Posts: 4577
Joined: June 9th, 2011, 4:28 am
Contact:

Post by Kristingj » February 28th, 2014, 11:44 pm

Algy Pug wrote:
wib66 wrote:
Hi I have managed to sort out Section 8 the Narrator but not section 18 Wife so please can you reupload this section thanks and post it in the thread then I can add it to the MW thanks
Something has happened to Section 8 - when I downloaded from the link in the MW this morning the file had shrunk to 15 kb and Audacity is unable to open it.

Cheers
Okay, I will just upload them both again:
https://librivox.org/uploads/lezer/thewomantamer_narrator_esson.mp3
https://librivox.org/uploads/lezer/deadtimber_wife_esson.mp3
Kristin
Gone for the long weekend, back on Monday!


The Count of Monte Cristo (Dramatic reading)

wib66
Posts: 8832
Joined: January 5th, 2012, 8:57 am

Post by wib66 » March 1st, 2014, 10:09 am

Kristingj wrote:
Algy Pug wrote:
wib66 wrote:
Hi I have managed to sort out Section 8 the Narrator but not section 18 Wife so please can you reupload this section thanks and post it in the thread then I can add it to the MW thanks
Something has happened to Section 8 - when I downloaded from the link in the MW this morning the file had shrunk to 15 kb and Audacity is unable to open it.

Cheers
Okay, I will just upload them both again:
https://librivox.org/uploads/lezer/thewomantamer_narrator_esson.mp3
https://librivox.org/uploads/lezer/deadtimber_wife_esson.mp3

Thank you for those I have updated the MW
Michele

Glad to be back.
It's much better to do good in a way that no one knows anything about it. From Anna Karenina

wib66
Posts: 8832
Joined: January 5th, 2012, 8:57 am

Post by wib66 » March 1st, 2014, 1:19 pm

aradlaw wrote:Hi Michele, here is The Anniversary by Anton Chekov (Section 35), many thanks to the cast and crew. :thumbs:

https://librivox.org/uploads/lezer/oneactplays007_anniversary_chekov_128kb.mp3
31:29

This is PL OK thanks
Michele

Glad to be back.
It's much better to do good in a way that no one knows anything about it. From Anna Karenina

Post Reply