COMPLETE [PLAYS] One Act Play Collection 007 -lz

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
ChuckW

Post by ChuckW »

wib66 wrote:
ChuckW wrote:A big THANK YOU to all who volunteered for this one. You all sound quite wonderful! I'm always blown away by the level of talent this place has to offer.

GROTESQUES: https://librivox.org/uploads/lezer/oneactplays007_grotesques_head_128kb.mp3 [48:42]
MW updated
Feel free to mark all of the individual recordings as PL OK. I had only one missing line, but I took care of that via PM.

Thanks!
PROJECTS
Current Solo:Septimius Felton (Hawthorne's final novel)
Help Needed: Strange Interlude (O'Neill's Freudian melodrama - roles available!)
Lucy_k_p

Post by Lucy_k_p »

May I read A Man and A Workman in "The Slave With Two Faces" ?
You may Todd, as they are both small parts, but please try to make them sound as different as possible.
So little space, so much to say.
wib66

Post by wib66 »

ToddHW wrote:May I read the narration for "The Masque of the two strangers" ?

Thanks, Todd
MW updated
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Lucy_k_p wrote:
May I read A Man and A Workman in "The Slave With Two Faces" ?
You may Todd, as they are both small parts, but please try to make them sound as different as possible.
MW updated
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
wib66

Post by wib66 »

ChuckW wrote:
wib66 wrote:
ChuckW wrote:A big THANK YOU to all who volunteered for this one. You all sound quite wonderful! I'm always blown away by the level of talent this place has to offer.

GROTESQUES: https://librivox.org/uploads/lezer/oneactplays007_grotesques_head_128kb.mp3 [48:42]
MW updated
Feel free to mark all of the individual recordings as PL OK. I had only one missing line, but I took care of that via PM.

Thanks!
MW updated
Michele
Lucy_k_p

Post by Lucy_k_p »

Todd isn't signed up for A Workman (which is a separate part to A Man). And thank you for all your hard work in updating the MW Michele.
So little space, so much to say.
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Lucy_k_p wrote:Todd isn't signed up for A Workman (which is a separate part to A Man). And thank you for all your hard work in updating the MW Michele.
Hi sorry thought I had done it thanks for catching it have added him now. :lol: :thumbs:
Michele
Kristingj

Post by Kristingj »

Sections 8,18 and 24 are fixed and re-uploaded:)
Kristin

The Count of Monte Cristo (Dramatic reading) - PL and Editors needed!
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Kristingj wrote:Sections 8,18 and 24 are fixed and re-uploaded:)
MW updated thanks
Michele
Algy Pug

Post by Algy Pug »

PL for Sections 8 (Narrator) and 18 (Wife): the files in the MW appears to be the original uncorrected ones.

Could I please have the links to the new files?

Cheers
Algy Pug

My Librivox page

Post by wib66 »

Algy Pug wrote:PL for Sections 8 (Narrator) and 18 (Wife): the files in the MW appears to be the original uncorrected ones.

Could I please have the links to the new files?

Cheers
Hi I have managed to sort out Section 8 the Narrator but not section 18 Wife so please can you reupload this section thanks and post it in the thread then I can add it to the MW thanks
Michele
Algy Pug

Post by Algy Pug »

wib66 wrote:
Hi I have managed to sort out Section 8 the Narrator but not section 18 Wife so please can you reupload this section thanks and post it in the thread then I can add it to the MW thanks
Something has happened to Section 8 - when I downloaded from the link in the MW this morning the file had shrunk to 15 kb and Audacity is unable to open it.

Cheers
Algy Pug

My Librivox page

Post by Kristingj »

Algy Pug wrote:
wib66 wrote:
Something has happened to Section 8 - when I downloaded from the link in the MW this morning the file had shrunk to 15 kb and Audacity is unable to open it.

Cheers
Okay, I will just upload them both again:
https://librivox.org/uploads/lezer/thewomantamer_narrator_esson.mp3
https://librivox.org/uploads/lezer/deadtimber_wife_esson.mp3
Kristin

The Count of Monte Cristo (Dramatic reading) - PL and Editors needed!
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Kristingj wrote:
Algy Pug wrote:
wib66 wrote:

Cheers
Okay, I will just upload them both again:
https://librivox.org/uploads/lezer/thewomantamer_narrator_esson.mp3
https://librivox.org/uploads/lezer/deadtimber_wife_esson.mp3

Thank you for those I have updated the MW
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

aradlaw wrote:Hi Michele, here is The Anniversary by Anton Chekov (Section 35), many thanks to the cast and crew. :thumbs:

https://librivox.org/uploads/lezer/oneactplays007_anniversary_chekov_128kb.mp3
31:29

This is PL OK thanks
Michele