COMPLETE [PLAYS] One Act Play Collection 007 -lz

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

Here is the narration for The Masque of the Two Strangers.

https://librivox.org/uploads/lezer/oneactplays007_masqueoftwostrangers_egerton_128kb.mp3

Thanks, Todd
wib66

Post by wib66 »

ToddHW wrote:Here is the narration for The Masque of the Two Strangers.

https://librivox.org/uploads/lezer/oneactplays007_masqueoftwostrangers_egerton_128kb.mp3

Thanks, Todd
MW has been updated thanks
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
Lucy_k_p

Post by Lucy_k_p »

Thanks Todd. I'll PL them soon.
So little space, so much to say.
Fongie

Post by Fongie »

Hi guys! Id like to steal away NUNIN in the Wedding to practice some russian pronounciation.
Lucy_k_p

Post by Lucy_k_p »

Todd, both of your parts are PL OK! (That's sections 62 and 64.)
So little space, so much to say.
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Lucy_k_p wrote:Todd, both of your parts are PL OK! (That's sections 62 and 64.)
The MW is updated thanks
Michele
ShiNeko

Post by ShiNeko »

Section 24 PL OK
~Anastasiia
Multilingual Monthly Poem like Weekly Poetry but for all languages🗺
Сборник рассказов Л. Андреева
"Кобзар" Шевченко several short roles: "Гайдамаки", "Великий льох" 🎭
wib66

Post by wib66 »

ShiNeko wrote:Section 24 PL OK
MW update thanks
Michele
praChirp

Post by praChirp »

I would love to embody Poetry, from Masque. Thank you,

Prachi
wib66

Post by wib66 »

praChirp wrote:I would love to embody Poetry, from Masque. Thank you,

Prachi
thanks for claiming I will sign you up
Michele
DiscoverPeace

Post by DiscoverPeace »

And here, alas, is one of the two posts I'd been desperately hoping I wouldn't have to write:

Michele, do you think there's any way I could get an extension until something like April 15-20, for my parts? (If you can give an extension, but not that far, how far, at most, can you go?)

I'll send you a PM about this in a moment.

Thanks,

Ali
wib66

Post by wib66 »

DiscoverPeace wrote:And here, alas, is one of the two posts I'd been desperately hoping I wouldn't have to write:

Michele, do you think there's any way I could get an extension until something like April 15-20, for my parts? (If you can give an extension, but not that far, how far, at most, can you go?)

I'll send you a PM about this in a moment.

Thanks,

Ali
Hi Ali
I am happy to give the extension and will let the BC for those plays so they are aware. We are not yet ready to go to cataloguing. As long as you are checking in and keeping in touch that's what we ask of people. Please don't worry real life kicks in for all of us at some point. Let me know if you need any help with editing as that is my favourite thing to do.

Thanks
Michele
DiscoverPeace

Post by DiscoverPeace »

Thanks, Michele!!!