COMPLETE [PLAYS] One Act Play Collection 007 -lz

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
wib66

Post by wib66 »

We have 3 small male parts to fill and i have just orphaned another female part if anyone is able to pick them up and turn them around quickly that would be great
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
lezer

Post by lezer »

Anna
wib66

Post by wib66 »

thats great thanks
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Princess douce coeur and Hope sections 77 and 78 are PL OK
Michele
Tortilla

Post by Tortilla »

Ah! I noticed that I was taken off of my part. I'll post it here anyway:
https://librivox.org/uploads/lezer/masque2strangers_service_aliceegerton_128kb.mp3
Hello! Newly graduated and occasional Librivox contributor.
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Tortilla wrote:Ah! I noticed that I was taken off of my part. I'll post it here anyway:
https://librivox.org/uploads/lezer/masque2strangers_service_aliceegerton_128kb.mp3
Hi thanks for that yes we were having a round up of sections but glad you could get it done many thanks
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Tortilla wrote:Ah! I noticed that I was taken off of my part. I'll post it here anyway:
Hi the reading is great just one edit please

at the end of the recording you say

hand in favour as promised in the proclamation cried by the heralds.

The text says

hand in marriage as promised in the proclamation cried by the heralds.
If you could edit and reupload using the same file name that would be great thanks
Michele
Tortilla

Post by Tortilla »

wib66

Post by wib66 »

thank you for that
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Service is now PL OK thanks
Michele
gloriana

Post by gloriana »

I can read Cora Prout in "The Stepmother" and the Groomsman in "The Wedding."
Tortilla

Post by Tortilla »

I'll take MOZGOVOY if you're okay with gender neutral!
wib66

Post by wib66 »

gloriana wrote:I can read Cora Prout in "The Stepmother" and the Groomsman in "The Wedding."
that would be great thank you
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Tortilla wrote:I'll take MOZGOVOY if you're okay with gender neutral!
thats great thank you
Michele