COMPLETE - Further Chronicles of Avonlea-Montgomery-mas

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Elizabby,
Do you mean the line "Which of us will you marry, Philippa?" from Mark Foster? He is the only one who says that. :)
Rachel

“My behavior is nonetheless, deplorable. Unfortunately, I’m quite prone to such bouts of deplorability--take for instance, my fondness for reading books at the dinner table.” - Mistborn: The Final Empire
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Rachel

“My behavior is nonetheless, deplorable. Unfortunately, I’m quite prone to such bouts of deplorability--take for instance, my fondness for reading books at the dinner table.” - Mistborn: The Final Empire
Peppersnoodles93

Post by Peppersnoodles93 »

Story 6 pl ok
~Kim
Peppersnoodles93

Story 5 PL OK.
~Kim
Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

Story 14 is now PL OK! :thumbs:

(Yes, you were right, the missing line belonged to Mark, not Owen, but I see that you worked it all out! :mrgreen: )
Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

Peppersnoodles93 wrote:Story 6 pl ok
Story 5 PL OK.
We are getting so close now! Thanks Kim, only three more to go! :mrgreen:
Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

Story 2 is PL OK! That was a funny one! :mrgreen:
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Elizabby wrote:Story 2 is PL OK! That was a funny one! :mrgreen:
I like it too :)
Rachel

SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

For story 8, "The Little Brown Book of Miss Emily", I noticed that in the Magic Window it's spelled "Mrs. Emily". I don't know if that will affect the titles at cataloging or anything.
:D Sweet Pea
Rachel

Peppersnoodles93

Story 15 is PL OK
~Kim
MaryAnnSpiegel
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by MaryAnnSpiegel »

SweetPea wrote:For story 8, "The Little Brown Book of Miss Emily", I noticed that in the Magic Window it's spelled "Mrs. Emily". I don't know if that will affect the titles at cataloging or anything.
:D Sweet Pea
Fixed.
MaryAnn
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Just a question: why is this in Readers Wanted? Shouldn't it be in Readers Found?
:?: :) Sweet Pea
Rachel

Peppersnoodles93

SweetPea wrote:Just a question: why is this in Readers Wanted? Shouldn't it be in Readers Found?
:?: :) Sweet Pea
Hi SweetPea, regular books have more than one thread they have readers wanted and readers found and solo. I'm guessing because there aren't that many dramas they all go in one thread readers wanted drama. To tell if a drama has available parts to read they will say "open" on the subject line. If all parts are filled and they don't need more people to read they it says "full". This one has the "full" in subject line so that means no more people are needed to read on this book.

I hope this helps, please ask if you have any more questions ;)
~Kim
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Oh, I see. :D I can't wait for this to be catalogued, so I can download it and listen to it! I wish I'd discovered it earlier, so I could've had a part! But I have 11 roles written down that I want for Chronicles of Avonlea if it ever gets done as a dramatic :wink:
Last edited by SweetPea on June 15th, 2014, 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rachel

Peppersnoodles93

Story 10 pl ok
~Kim