COMPLETE - Further Chronicles of Avonlea-Montgomery-mas

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

:clap: Only 3 left! Woohoo!
Rachel

“My behavior is nonetheless, deplorable. Unfortunately, I’m quite prone to such bouts of deplorability--take for instance, my fondness for reading books at the dinner table.” - Mistborn: The Final Empire
Peppersnoodles93

Post by Peppersnoodles93 »

Rapunzelina,
Here's the line you requested. I put the corrected line at the very end of the file.

https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/furtherchroniclesofavonlea_ralph_06_128kb.mp3

Once you pop that in, we can spot check the spot, and be PL OK!

Also, RedFox is working on his line tonight. Hopefully we will get it to you in a few moments! :D
Thank you, Kim!
By the way Kim, there is a phrase missing from story 6, and I hadn't mentioned it because you were away and it didn't change any meaning. It's the "I told Robert" from
I was fool enough to think it was all right. I told Robert what I meant to do.
it's recorded as "I was fool enough to think it was all right, what I meant to do."
Since you're here now, the story is in the MW but not yet PLed I think, so if you'd like to record that line "I was fool enough to think it was all right. I told Robert what I meant to do." I'll be able to revise the section. If not, that's OK. It can stand like this too
~Kim
Peppersnoodles93

Alrighty! Here's Frank's line!!!!

https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/furtherchroniclesofavonlea_frankmissingline_03_128kb.mp3

Thanks Redfox for getting that to us!
~Kim
Rapunzelina
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Rapunzelina »

Thanks Kim and Redfox!

Here's Story 6 reuploaded, it'd appreciate a spot-check :mrgreen:
https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/furtherchroniclesofavonlea_06_montgomery_128kb.mp3
duration 21:48, edit made at 15:52

And Story 3, ready for PL
https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/furtherchroniclesofavonlea_03_montgomery_128kb.mp3
duration 42:11

:clap:
And I see the MW is beginning to take final shape! We'll have to remember to remove the <bold> tags in the section titles (and possibly also the "story #" indication?)
Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

Rapunzelina wrote: And I see the MW is beginning to take final shape! We'll have to remember to remove the <bold> tags in the section titles (and possibly also the "story #" indication?)
Done. I've left the Story numbers in because people use them for the intros and outros.

Also, Kim should get credit for the DPL of this project - she did most of the work both now and before she went away. I've got plenty of voice credits in this project already!

If I get a chance I will try to PL Story 3 tonight, but my hubby is working late so if the kids are difficult about bedtime, I'll just have to see how I go...
Peppersnoodles93

Whohoo!

I will spot check chapter 6, at which spot, shall I check?

I can listen to chapter 3, unless you are dying to Beth.

That's very sweet about the DPL, but it's not necessary.... Who was the original DPL? Whatever you all want to do is fine with me, but it's not a half to for me. :D
~Kim
Rapunzelina
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Rapunzelina »

Thanks Kim! For the spotcheck, check if the duration is indeed 21:48, and the phrase was added around 15:52
Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

Peppersnoodles93 wrote:Whohoo!

I will spot check chapter 6, at which spot, shall I check?

I can listen to chapter 3, unless you are dying to Beth.

That's very sweet about the DPL, but it's not necessary.... Who was the original DPL? Whatever you all want to do is fine with me, but it's not a half to for me. :D
I'll spot check Ch 6 (easier since I did the original PL) if you can PL Chapter 3.

I think the original DPL was francesb - I think she was BCing and PLing everything herself. I just started PLing a bit when it seemed to be falling behind. From experience I remember how difficult it is to get in touch with readers to make corrections when too much time has passed!
Last edited by Elizabby on June 16th, 2014, 3:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

Chapter 6 is now PL OK! :thumbs:
Peppersnoodles93

chapter 3 pl ok!!!
~Kim
Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

Yay! That's it - we are ready for the catalogue!
MaryAnnSpiegel
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by MaryAnnSpiegel »

Good Grief! A lot happens on the night shift around here! I'll get started on cataloging this morning.
MaryAnn
MaryAnnSpiegel
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by MaryAnnSpiegel »

Original DPL was Halle, she dropped out early enough that I have not listed her in the credits.

MaryAnn
MaryAnnSpiegel
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by MaryAnnSpiegel »

This project is now complete! All audio files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/further-chronicles-of-avonlea-dramatic-reading-by-lucy-maud-montgomery/
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Woohoo! Congratulations everybody! I think I'm going to listen to this today!!!!!!!
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

By the way, why doesn't it show on the Cover claims page at http://librivox.nl/claim/? Has it just not been put there yet?
Rachel

“My behavior is nonetheless, deplorable. Unfortunately, I’m quite prone to such bouts of deplorability--take for instance, my fondness for reading books at the dinner table.” - Mistborn: The Final Empire