COMPLETE - Further Chronicles of Avonlea-Montgomery-mas

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
MultiMrWeb

Post by MultiMrWeb »

gracievmc wrote:Also, I can't see anything in the magic window. My understanding is that it'll be up soon but I wanted to make sure it wasn't a mistake!

Try here:
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=48102
Sincerely, Me
-----------------------------------
The Would You Rather Topic (Forum Game)
WoollyBee

Post by WoollyBee »

francesb wrote:Also, would someone PL the chapters that I have in the MW for my parts please? Thanks! :D
Just noticed this post. Sections 5, 10, and 40, and 74 are PL OK! Nice job, Francis.
francesb

Post by francesb »

WoollyBee wrote:
francesb wrote:Also, would someone PL the chapters that I have in the MW for my parts please? Thanks! :D
Just noticed this post. Sections 5, 10, and 40, and 74 are PL OK! Nice job, Francis.
Great, thanks Sarah!!!
All in and PL OK!! Great job Amanda. :)
Frances Brown
“Maybe our favorite quotations say more about us than about the stories and people we're quoting" -John Green
Peppersnoodles93

Post by Peppersnoodles93 »

~Kim
LydiaCW

Post by LydiaCW »

I would like to read parts 12, 80, and 92. Thanks!
Lydia

Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomine tuo da glorium!
LydiaCW

Post by LydiaCW »

Sorry, I forgot. This is my first time, and just Lydia is fine. Thanks!
Lydia

LydiaCW

Post by LydiaCW »

Lydia

LydiaCW

Post by LydiaCW »

Hi, I changed my mind, I think I would rather read the part of the Narrator in story 12 (part 78). So, not 80, 78.
Lydia

francesb

Post by francesb »

LydiaCW wrote:Hi, I changed my mind, I think I would rather read the part of the Narrator in story 12 (part 78). So, not 80, 78.
Okay that's totally fine! All your sections are assigned in the MW. However, before you begin recording, you will have to complete your one minute test recording. Find more details and what it is here: http://wiki.librivox.org/index.php/1-Minute_Test
I hope you have a wonderful time on LibriVox!! :thumbs:
Hmm strange because I remember putting those in, oh well! :) they are in now and I'll PL them soon.
Last edited by francesb on December 26th, 2013, 7:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
Frances Brown
“Maybe our favorite quotations say more about us than about the stories and people we're quoting" -John Green
MaryAnnSpiegel
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by MaryAnnSpiegel »

Lydia,

Hello and welcome to Librivox!

The file you posted:
LydiaCW wrote:I read Susette (section 12); here's the link: https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/furtherchroniclesofavonlea_susette_2_128kb.wav.
is in the wrong format.

Before you submit anything else to a project, please complete your one minute test so that we can verify that your tech specs are correct. There are a couple of pages on the wiki that will show you how to do this, namely the One Minute Test page and the Newbie Guide to Recording page.

Once you record and upload your one minute test, post it here, or over in the Listeners and Editors Wanted forum so we can check it.

Thank you.

MaryAnn
LydiaCW

Post by LydiaCW »

Okay, I posted the one-minute test, and I figured out what I was doing wrong, too. I didn't have the lame mp3 thing. So, I'll start when that's approved! Thanks for telling me!
Lydia

francesb

Post by francesb »

Frances Brown
jlnjaneeyre

Post by jlnjaneeyre »

Hi, I am new to Librivox, but I am an experienced reader and actor and I have a great microphone. I am really passionate about the work done on this site. I grew up with the books by Montgomery and will gladly claim any female part that is still available in this project!
Jessica